More on S.S. Chung

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Talented Safety Class Heads Defensive Prospects
Patrick Chung is part of a strong group of safeties that will be among the deepest positions for the upcoming NFL Draft. He is a four year starter with experience at both safety spots and has shown the ability to support the run and matchup in pass coverage to rank among the top defenders in this class.
Photo - Patrick Chung - Oregon
Patrick Chung - 5’11” 210 lbs. - Oregon

Tough athletic senior safety continues to duplicate his outstanding early career season when he was one of the best defenders in the West. He became a force whether in run support or coverage and he has the development to move on to the NFL as a starter. He combines fine size and speed with the ball instincts and toughness to be an impact defender. He has improve further with a strong senior season and should rank among the top defenders in the NFL Draft '09 class. He will get a chance to showcase his skills at a major All-star game this offseason that could elevate him into the early rounds.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2387735 said:
you got some stats?

Not off hand, besides, I don't see stats for a C.B. to tell the whole story of how they play anyway.
I'd rather wait till seasons end to get into more in depth details about everyone and then I'll menion the stats at years end.