More Proof How Good Lamb's Year Really Was

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He would have went over 2k yards if McCarthy had opened up the playbook before week 5
bingo-same.gif

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Fat Mike didn't have any confidence in the choker. He tried to dumb down the playbook because of the previous year playoff. Now that is what everybody wants to happen, run the ball and take the ball out of dako's hands. Hum

Cmac

Reaction score
he carried the team and it's "leader" all year. Great WR.
.....but checked in kind of late or tapped out early against GB. Which sounds better for the GB game? Hated to see that as the cap off to a great season.......but I knew whose fault it would be.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
.....but checked in kind of late or tapped out early against GB. Which sounds better for the GB game? Hated to see that as the cap off to a great season.......but I knew whose fault it would be.
yeah, let's hate him. I hope dak gets rid of him too. then we can cry that he has nobody to throw to. cya cd, you got dez'ed, and cooped.

Cmac

Reaction score
yeah, let's hate him. I hope dak gets rid of him too. then we can cry that he has nobody to throw to. cya cd, you got dez'ed, and cooped.
Let's get back to my question, instead of the diversion......Did Cee Dee check in late (mentally) or tapped out early (mentally) with what you witnessed against GB? Please answer the question Sir.

OIP.9wm4cA3VunDUS2CxoF65-gHaD-

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Let's get back to my question, instead of the diversion......Did Cee Dee check in late (mentally) or tapped out early (mentally) with what you witnessed against GB? Please answer the question Sir.

OIP.9wm4cA3VunDUS2CxoF65-gHaD-
do we know what happened in the locker room? did the whole team turn on dak, for something that happened? Was the blood stains on the back of his pants from his period?
next question sir. :D