More Proof How Good Lamb's Year Really Was

Cmac

Reaction score
do we know what happened in the locker room? did the whole team turn on dak, for something that happened? Was the blood stains on the back of his pants from his period?
next question sir. :D
Very good. For the record.....a hostile witness. Never answered the direct question, went to the go to move. I understand Captain-Crash.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Let's get back to my question, instead of the diversion......Did Cee Dee check in late (mentally) or tapped out early (mentally) with what you witnessed against GB? Please answer the question Sir.

OIP.9wm4cA3VunDUS2CxoF65-gHaD-
No one can answer that but CD lamb and I'm not sure that he checked out but whatever was bothering him he had a bad game.... I mean I don't know how a guy could be so good in a regular season and just go back to dropping passes some of them might have been tough catches but when you're being covered like a blanket and nobody else is open I see you guys worse than him have better games than that you can catch those footballs in the NFL he had three drop passes and one of the interceptions because he and Prescott weren't on the same page that's what happens in a offense that was changed this offseason to more timing that ball was thrown into a spot Prescott dot CD lamb was going to and CD lamb instead cut up fuel instead of in...

I mean it's the same thing with the first interception cooks got interfered with not only went through the back but he grabbed his shoulder pulled him back and leveraged that interception no call we're used to no calls but act like the quarterback was the reason city land was upset it might have been him sitting there watching the defense get walked down the field like they were a high school team... I thought I was witnessing the Pro Bowl I mean it looked like the defense checked out what are we gonna go through Dan Quinn and every player on defense that not only started the game out bad but they come out of halftime when maybe if they bowed up a little bit like we saw the 49ers do you could have tried to make a valiant comeback but you gave up 21 straight points and we're talking about CD lamb maybe he was upset at the defense:facepalm:

I mean I am I don't know how many games we watched this year where it started out with points first drive and then we watched a lot of games also started out the second-half with points this defense was so overrated underachieving I mean I think Dan Quinn checked out I think Dan Quinn's head was not in this game.... I think Dan Quinn tried to pull up Jason Garrett went wade Phillips saying he he tried to torpedo this head coach so maybe he got the head coaching job....

I mean do we wanna talk about conspiracy theories I still don't know why city lambs name keeps being brought up as a reason we lost this game it wasn't a great start but we lost over defense first and foremost IMHO

why can't we just settle on this, this was a Major League team loss from every coach and player on the field didn't look like they were prepared and looked like they gave up once we were down 7 nothing???!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Very good. For the record.....a hostile witness. Never answered the direct question, went to the go to move. I understand Captain-Crash.
No one can answer that question but CD lamb but blaming CD lamb for a team loss literally I don't think anybody on that field which started with the defense giving up seven points easily and I mean easily they looked like they were not prepared their heads weren't in it and maybe that just leaked down to the rest of the team

I'd be frustrated if I was a offensive player that they decide to give the ball to the Packers on the 1st Dr. expect the defense to do something they haven't really done all year and make a big stop and give the ball to the offense... This defense was bad from the first snap so if you wanna blame somebody maybe lamb just saw the writing on the wall... You know like seeing a long day coming you know sort of like the Seattle game where the defense couldn't stop anyone it was gonna take close to 40 points to win a game maybe that's why the offense gave up I know they became high risk desperate when you feel like you're gonna have to score and be perfect on every drive maybe you check out....

We'll probably find out where CD lambs head really was if he turns down a contract extension if he doesn't even listen and he just forces his way off this team same with Parsons we'll find out where these players heads are when the money bag comes out.... If they truly want out all they gotta do is turn down the contract wait till their contract truly runs out franchise tags are exhausted and they can move on...

blueblood70

Reaction score

we all understand that CD lamb had a great season truly one of the best regular season wide receiver productions we've seen here but the regular season stops when the playoffs start your 00 the stats change and the team just didn't show up in the playoffs and neither did CD lamb you are dropping some passes you normally wouldn't drop...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Maybe not having a running game helped a little? o_O
First of all, we had resemblance of a running game we just didn't have a powerful strong consistent running game... I believe Tony Pollard might have got over 1000 yards which is not that impressive anymore but he was still in the top 10 as a team we were not strong in the run game but you can't say that's the only reason city lamb had a big year because we can go back and then pick apart all the other teams who are throw first and put up big numbers through the air and say it wasn't just them having a big year...

Cmac

Reaction score
No one can answer that but CD lamb and I'm not sure that he checked out but whatever was bothering him he had a bad game.... I mean I don't know how a guy could be so good in a regular season and just go back to dropping passes some of them might have been tough catches but when you're being covered like a blanket and nobody else is open I see you guys worse than him have better games than that you can catch those footballs in the NFL he had three drop passes and one of the interceptions because he and Prescott weren't on the same page that's what happens in a offense that was changed this offseason to more timing that ball was thrown into a spot Prescott dot CD lamb was going to and CD lamb instead cut up fuel instead of in...

I mean it's the same thing with the first interception cooks got interfered with not only went through the back but he grabbed his shoulder pulled him back and leveraged that interception no call we're used to no calls but act like the quarterback was the reason city land was upset it might have been him sitting there watching the defense get walked down the field like they were a high school team... I thought I was witnessing the Pro Bowl I mean it looked like the defense checked out what are we gonna go through Dan Quinn and every player on defense that not only started the game out bad but they come out of halftime when maybe if they bowed up a little bit like we saw the 49ers do you could have tried to make a valiant comeback but you gave up 21 straight points and we're talking about CD lamb maybe he was upset at the defense:facepalm:

I mean I am I don't know how many games we watched this year where it started out with points first drive and then we watched a lot of games also started out the second-half with points this defense was so overrated underachieving I mean I think Dan Quinn checked out I think Dan Quinn's head was not in this game.... I think Dan Quinn tried to pull up Jason Garrett went wade Phillips saying he he tried to torpedo this head coach so maybe he got the head coaching job....

I mean do we wanna talk about conspiracy theories I still don't know why city lambs name keeps being brought up as a reason we lost this game it wasn't a great start but we lost over defense first and foremost IMHO

why can't we just settle on this, this was a Major League team loss from every coach and player on the field didn't look like they were prepared and looked like they gave up once we were down 7 nothing???!!
Wow!!! Who said Cee Dee name keeps being brought up as a reason we lost this game? That would be Dak's name for that. It was a total team failure. But Cee Dee body language is something we never saw ALL year, now that was new.

Cmac

Reaction score
No one can answer that question but CD lamb but blaming CD lamb for a team loss literally I don't think anybody on that field which started with the defense giving up seven points easily and I mean easily they looked like they were not prepared their heads weren't in it and maybe that just leaked down to the rest of the team

I'd be frustrated if I was a offensive player that they decide to give the ball to the Packers on the 1st Dr. expect the defense to do something they haven't really done all year and make a big stop and give the ball to the offense... This defense was bad from the first snap so if you wanna blame somebody maybe lamb just saw the writing on the wall... You know like seeing a long day coming you know sort of like the Seattle game where the defense couldn't stop anyone it was gonna take close to 40 points to win a game maybe that's why the offense gave up I know they became high risk desperate when you feel like you're gonna have to score and be perfect on every drive maybe you check out....

We'll probably find out where CD lambs head really was if he turns down a contract extension if he doesn't even listen and he just forces his way off this team same with Parsons we'll find out where these players heads are when the money bag comes out.... If they truly want out all they gotta do is turn down the contract wait till their contract truly runs out franchise tags are exhausted and they can move on...
Wow #2. You did write in your post...... "maybe you check out".

And we don't want that to mean Lamb possibly "quit" which would be even more egregious. I don't think that, as that would be too harsh.

No further questions. The jury is stunned.

OIP.aiD93rRUCd2qU4uk4Yro7wHaEK

blueblood70

Reaction score
Wow #2. You did write in your post...... "maybe you check out".

And we don't want that to mean Lamb possibly "quit" which would be even more egregious. I don't think that, as that would be too harsh.

No further questions. The jury is stunned.

OIP.aiD93rRUCd2qU4uk4Yro7wHaEK
I meant it would be easy for the team to check out when they just watched that defense come out in the biggest game at home and just get walked down the field and get down 7 nothing maybe the team checked out at that moment I don't know... And again nobody really knows we do know that CD lamb had a great regular season but the team had a bad postseason game they all chat the bed and that's just how it goes...

And like I said the only proof that we're gonna have and if somebody's really irritated at the team or the direction or the quarterback is if these players refuse long term contracts no matter how much they are if they decide to wait out the franchise tags and the 5th year options and decide not to come back here then maybe we know there's a problem internally but just guys having a bad game we're reading too much into it that lamb was upset at something..

Cmac

Reaction score
No I didn't I use text to talk and if you don't like it don't read it you can skim it find the bullet points i don't have time i'm multitasking...
blueblood70 ease up. All fun. If I've offended you in any way.....I am sincerely sorry, as that's not my intent and against respected forum rules.

I just wondered about Cee Dee too, as we offer opinions about other players (yes, Dak too or Micah). Fair game but only worth a cent. Beauty of the board.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
First of all, we had resemblance of a running game we just didn't have a powerful strong consistent running game... I believe Tony Pollard might have got over 1000 yards which is not that impressive anymore but he was still in the top 10 as a team we were not strong in the run game but you can't say that's the only reason city lamb had a big year because we can go back and then pick apart all the other teams who are throw first and put up big numbers through the air and say it wasn't just them having a big year...
Where did I say “that’s the only reason Lamb had a big year”?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I cant keep up with the goalposts around here...so now regular season stats wash out bad playoff games? So we should get the band back together they all had great regular season stats....

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
What the hell does approximate value even mean?

They don’t know the true known value as it’s not really known or can’t necessarily be defined, so the approximate value is used because it falls within truly known value limits. I could be explaining that wrong though, but that’s my best guess.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Where did I say “that’s the only reason Lamb had a big year”?
And like I said our running game might not but what what we wanted like a powerful productive threat like a big time run game but Tony Pollard broke 1000 yards he was in 12th place but that's only 40 yards from being in 5th place in total yards.. I know that's not super impressive but there are names being thrown around like saquon Barkley even Gibbs over in the with the lions and people want I don't know Josh Jacobs he had more yards than all those guys and I know it wasn't explosive and it wasn't big time but our run game while it was not where the fans hope it would be and where Mike McCarthy probably envisioned it there's always room for improvement but that is kind of the nature of a passing league now where the run game is important but they're always sharing the rock with more than one guy and they throw the ball short a lot to create a run game and I think that that's what Mike McCarthy's West Coast has always done....

So I hope that it will improved this year we have more of a home run hitter you know a guy also that can go short yardage you know another Ezekiel Elliott in his first four years or someone like Henry and in his prime I think we need to do that in the draft whatever else they wanna do but I'm just saying don't get it twisted they said we couldn't run the football because it really wasn't far off from the rest of the league except for the teams that were really dangerous and the run game,....

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
And like I said our running game might not but what what we wanted like a powerful productive threat like a big time run game but Tony Pollard broke 1000 yards he was in 12th place but that's only 40 yards from being in 5th place in total yards.. I know that's not super impressive but there are names being thrown around like saquon Barkley even Gibbs over in the with the lions and people want I don't know Josh Jacobs he had more yards than all those guys and I know it wasn't explosive and it wasn't big time but our run game while it was not where the fans hope it would be and where Mike McCarthy probably envisioned it there's always room for improvement but that is kind of the nature of a passing league now where the run game is important but they're always sharing the rock with more than one guy and they throw the ball short a lot to create a run game and I think that that's what Mike McCarthy's West Coast has always done....

So I hope that it will improved this year we have more of a home run hitter you know a guy also that can go short yardage you know another Ezekiel Elliott in his first four years or someone like Henry and in his prime I think we need to do that in the draft whatever else they wanna do but I'm just saying don't get it twisted they said we couldn't run the football because it really wasn't far off from the rest of the league except for the teams that were really dangerous and the run game,....
In fact I said “a little”.

Last season the run game presented little to no threat to other teams, so every opponent could focus solely on protecting against the pass, that’s why the Cowboys rarely run screen plays successfully, same with play action pass. Cee Dee asked for more plays to go his way, only then his numbers exploded.

Pollard, I believe, got 1,006 yards rushing, around 66 yards per game. He Was either injured all season worse than we were told, or he’s done, or both. But the OL needs revamping or it won‘t matter who’s running the ball.

blueblood70

Reaction score
In fact I said “a little”.

Last season the run game presented little to no threat to other teams, so every opponent could focus solely on protecting against the pass, that’s why the Cowboys rarely run screen plays successfully, same with play action pass. Cee Dee asked for more plays to go his way, only then his numbers exploded.

Pollard, I believe, got 1,006 yards rushing, around 66 yards per game. He Was either injured all season worse than we were told, or he’s done, or both. But the OL needs revamping or it won‘t matter who’s running the ball.
Actually you're very very wrong you're very off base and I don't know how to explain to you any better when you're 1 dimensional and you have a lack of a run game and it's not that strong, it is much harder to throw the football so I'm not sure how you're saying because of our lack of run game or what we had we're forced to throw more somehow that's why CD lamb was so good and I'm telling you they had to be better than good because everybody knew it was coming he was coming a lot and he still caught the football....

But I was trying to tell you the run game was not that bad it was average yes it needs to be improved but it wasn't the worst run game in football they probably didn't to me ranked around 15th in total run game yes it needs to be fixed but I'm telling you when you're not a good running team that your statement makes no sense either way when you're 1 dimensional they know you're gonna throw the football it's much harder to throw the football and when they know you're the number one guy and you're putting up big time stats it's also harder to throw the football because they're paying attention to you.....

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Welp that’s what happens when you’re on a rookie contract. He’ll get a 5 yr 130m contract next. It’s also like a 20 game season now so the production is skewed