More Skins delusion....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
My favorite:

We will sweep them this year the last game, they won will be incentive enough for the players to get pumped up enough.
The run by the cowboys is over.

:lmao2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If posters wish to go over to extremeskins and bring back links to rip on them....please post them in the smack zone where they belong.

Thanks

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
hey hey you know its fun actuially posting over there, it just funny watchin them get mad

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
hey hey you know its fun actuially posting over there, it just funny watchin them get mad

No it's not because I'm the first to get PO'ed :)

.......besides my post sums it up anyways...... ;)

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
No it's not because I'm the first to get PO'ed :)

.......besides my post sums it up anyways...... ;)

did they ban me yet, i mean it just shows howpathtic they are, they dont ban someone like we do, they put idiotic signs on their post, aint that sad, andyou say we're not better than them

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
did they ban me yet, i mean it just shows howpathtic they are, they dont ban someone like we do, they put idiotic signs on their post, aint that sad, andyou say we're not better than them

No they just gave you a freaken awesome sig :D :D :D :D :D
''scroll down

You just voiced your opinion BTW........and you didn't do it in a manner that intentionally would irritate members........ ;) ...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:

Actually, I highly approve of giving trolls embarrassing titles and/or avatars... these guys like to piss people off, but they don't like being held up to ridicule...

When I was a mod on another board, I used to deal with the trolls by creatively editing their posts... I really enjoyed that...

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Just reading that thread was all too funny. They always talk about being better on paper than us. But are they really?

The Foreskins have been finishing below .500 for awhile now. :rolleyes:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Must be quite the treat for Skins fans this offseason.

Instead of buying up and overpaying every FA in sight, they lose one of their few homegrown, Smoot, a so-called "true Commander". plus that very good LB ran off, and Arrington can't even persuade Courtney Brown to sign on.

The piece de resistance (my keyboard doesn't do French accent markers) was Coles. What a cap burner Lav turned out to be!! LMAO!!!!!

For reasonable, rational fans of teams used to losing some players in free agency, it would be easier to deal with. You get a few, you lose a few. Sane fans would just look at this year and chalk it up as an IMPROVEMENT over Mark Brunnell.

But for the progeny of Daddy Warbucks on the annual free spend carousel?

It must be REAL tough. :)

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Must be quite the treat for Skins fans this offseason.

Instead of buying up and overpaying every FA in sight, they lose one of their few homegrown, Smoot, a so-called "true Commander". plus that very good LB ran off, and Arrington can't even persuade Courtney Brown to sign on.

The piece de resistance (my keyboard doesn't do French accent markers) was Coles. What a cap burner Lav turned out to be!! LMAO!!!!!

For reasonable, rational fans of teams used to losing some players in free agency, it would be easier to deal with. You get a few, you lose a few. Sane fans would just look at this year and chalk it up as an IMPROVEMENT over Mark Brunnell.

But for the progeny of Daddy Warbucks on the annual free spend carousel?

It must be REAL tough. :)
It's good to see you back LTN. You've been missed. I hope all is well.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Danny White said:
It's good to see you back LTN. You've been missed. I hope all is well.
Thanks, Danny...all is well, and will be even better when Washington loses the usual two again this year.

What is it now? 14 straight? :rolleyes:

Later...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Thanks, Danny...all is well, and will be even better when Washington loses the usual two again this year.

What is it now? 14 straight? :rolleyes:

Later...

14 of 15, but hey, nobodies perfect :D :skins:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
They seem to forget every offseason how much we own them. 14 of 15 beoyotches!!!!

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=96540&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=1

:D

LOL how funny

one of the bts ones is the guy crying about losing the last game "when we were down to two CB's"...yeah, but he fails to point out that the guy who won the game was a 7th rd pick WR who had hardly played beating their starting CB that they paid a 10 mil signing bonus to get

David