Twitter: More T-Will Drama

glimmerman

Reaction score
Last mistake for him. If this has to do with altercation with a women then the NFL will do him in anyways. But yeah. He needs to be cut.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
All-time leader in receiving TDs but yeah, sure.
What did that have to do with my point? You claimed he only made one toe dragging clutch catch and I countered with him showing up with 3 huge TDs in the playoffs while Dez was basically a no show in them.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hasn't his suspension gotten rid of his guaranteed money? Get rid of him. He won't help this team, even though he had the (small) chance of being the number 1 WR on this team with Dez gone

He's a vested vet who was on the roster for game 1. Had he been suspended in the off-season, the guaranteed piece would be relevant.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
What did that have to do with my point? You claimed he only made one toe dragging clutch catch and I countered with him showing up with 3 huge TDs in the playoffs while Dez was basically a no show in them.
Your apparent argument is that Williams was more clutch than Dez.

I completely disagree.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Your apparent argument is that Williams was more clutch than Dez.

I completely disagree.
He was. Dez was a better receiver. TWill was more clutch. TWill should have been targeted more often. Dez seemed to be almost clutch but somehow would bobble the ball or get a pinky out of bounds instead of securing the much needed catch.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Yet... No, don't go after J.Gordon or resign Dez.. Team doesn't need the headaches or distraction..

I give you T. Williams.. LOL. Bhahahahahhhahah

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Did anyone actually read the story? Looks like he at least tried to do the right thing by asking her to leave when learning she has a boyfriend. When she refused and acted unruly, he asked for others to remove her from the room. Now that's where things get hairy depending on the type of force that had to be used. But at least she admits Williams did not take part in that action. This looks like a non-issue as far as the NFL is concerned.

Now if you want to question his judgement for hooking up with an IG model, i understand.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did anyone actually read the story? Looks like he at least tried to do the right thing by asking her to leave when learning she has a boyfriend. When she refused and acted unruly, he asked for others to remove her from the room. Now that's where things get hairy depending on the type of force that had to be used. But at least she admits Williams did not take part in that action. This looks like a non-issue as far as the NFL is concerned.

Now if you want to question his judgement for hooking up with an IG model, i understand.

nobody reads the story. They all assume he did something wrong.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

He’s on IR so no biggie but I’d think you would be at home rehabbing and taking it easy.
But then again to each their own