More than ever this year our awards feel so meh to me

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember all of the Cowboys Super Bowl years. I honestly can't tell you who won individual awards back then, but I've never cared much about them.

At this point I'm really sick of Pro Bowl berths and awards. It's all the Cowboys ever "win" these days.
No soup for you!
You get what you get Cowboys Fan... luv ya, Jerry

Motorola

Reaction score
Parsons DROY
Quinn AOTY
All those pro bowlers

Am I the only one who gets angrier every time we win another award or accolade? Who cares we lost the first round to a team with no QB, in our own house, AND we were healthy. I'm only 33 so I've never truly witnessed the glory years. I'm so sick of awards excluding the only real one that matters. Am I alone in this?
I look at the recognition just the opposite.
When individual Cowboys players are recognized LEAGUE-WIDE for a season's accomplishments- to me it means the team has \ is acquiring talent that can lead to team success.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I don’t know. Parsons give me hope for another return of doomsday. Usually it’s a bunch of meh for me.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I look at the recognition just the opposite.
When individual Cowboys players are recognized LEAGUE-WIDE for a season's accomplishments- to me it means the team has \ is acquiring talent that can lead to team success.

But we lead the league in pro bowlers over the last 20 years and have nothing to show. Makes me think it’s just cause we get more airtime