Twitter: More Trouble for Gregory (not confirmed)?

glimmerman

Reaction score
One more reason, that the people deciding suspensions shouldn’t be in the league office.

All that nonsense could be avoided, if the NFL used an actual, legitimate, independent arbitrator to handle their appeals.
Or if the man that makes 40 million a year would come up with mandatory punishments. AND STICK WITH THEM. One players involved in DV and gets 6 games with no law enforcement proof. Another is involved and gets it reduced to 4.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!! THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY
STOP SCREAMING
krRaaUH.png

Cowboys22

Reaction score
They really need to put an end to teams lobbying the league office for punishment of other teams players. How can anyone think that is a good idea? Punishments should come from one place comprised of people with no affiliation to any team and trying to influence the punishment of other teams players should be treated like colluding with other teams free agents. There should be a rule against it and draft pick fines if you do it.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I think La Canfora and some here are just trying to start and continue gossip. All players that have been suspended for a season or longer for substance use meet with the leagues medical director prior to the league fully reinstating them. Yesterday Gregory had his meeting and was unable to get a flight to Houston and get there before the game so he flew back to Dallas. La Canfora knowing about this meeting and Gregory not at the game then started this "he may have more problems ahead" stuff. The league MUST notify the team immediately if any disciplinary action is going to happen. Since Jones said he expects Gregory to be available that means that the league did not advise him of any further disciplinary actions. Just another case of some "insider" who is wrong as often as they are right.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why hasn’t this thread been closed?

The problem was, there is no problem.

Nothing to see here...except maybe for those who are still dealing with their having bitten early and hard on some goofball’s clickbait tweet.

Actually when I seen this thread at the top of the front page (again). I was just coming in to post, why is this thread still going.
Decided to read through posts on the last page before I did, and seen your post.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I think La Canfora and some here are just trying to start and continue gossip.

Guys like La Canfora get paid to get information from NFL GM's, agents, players, etc. Its Pay to Play that if he wants to keep getting information from guys like ....ohhh, say the Giants, he has to print rumors that benefit them whenever they ask him to do it.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Guys like La Canfora get paid to get information from NFL GM's, agents, players, etc. Its Pay to Play that if he wants to keep getting information from guys like ....ohhh, say the Giants, he has to print rumors that benefit them whenever they ask him to do it.

Those "insiders" get paid by the networks or sports entities they work for and don't get money from teams and they don't pay teams or players for info. If they were like you said at teams beck and call to spread false rumors then ALL of the clubs would know this and stop giving them "insider" info because of starting false rumors about them in the past. Besides no team would have advanced knowledge of any disciplinary action taken against another team's player and meetings like the one Gregory had with the medical director aren't publicized so how would any other team know to start a rumor about that.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Those "insiders" get paid by the networks or sports entities they work for and don't get money from teams and they don't pay teams or players for info. If they were like you said at teams beck and call to spread false rumors then ALL of the clubs would know this and stop giving them "insider" info because of starting false rumors about them in the past. Besides no team would have advanced knowledge of any disciplinary action taken against another team's player and meetings like the one Gregory had with the medical director aren't publicized so how would any other team know to start a rumor about that.
Ah-Ha!,,,speculative conjecture of unprovable merits have been cast from coinciding river bank shores,,yer' Honour! May the courts records show that a general supposition has been rendered,,,requesting the
Whacking of Pee-Pee's be carried out forthwith & post haste upon ALL such spewers henceforth & fer' evermoreo_O

*perry mason,,,ROCKS:thumbup:*