Twitter: More Trouble for Gregory (not confirmed)?

ondaedg

Reaction score
The great thing about a tweet like that, besides the likes and retweets, is if something happens at any point down the road you can claim you knew it all along. You don't even need evidence. :rolleyes:
That's fun to say, but isn't true. I've fired countless employees who turned into useless inert bags of nothing because of a fascination with weed.

And Gregory has substantial mental health issues. That's the real problem here.

And I know a guy who goes from a 6 handicap to a 0 as soon as he hits his first joint on the second tee box. Suspending for weed is lame.

Reactions: CWR

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This isn't really true. Twitter is a great medium to get news quickly. Sure there will be misinformation but that goes for any medium of news. Twitter is where news these days breaks. For any type of news be it political, sports, entertainment, etc. It's very useful.
it can be , I retract my analogy, as someone said it wasnt a good one.
I just dont care for twitter.
The character limit, and the fact they sell everyones data I dont care for.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
This kind of reminds me a few years ago when someone claimed to have damaging information on Dez Bryant. I'm still waiting for that secret info.

kskboys

Reaction score
That's fun to say, but isn't true. I've fired countless employees who turned into useless inert bags of nothing because of a fascination with weed.

And Gregory has substantial mental health issues. That's the real problem here.
I generally stay out of the weed talk, because you cannot argue w/ potheads, but I've had the same experience as you, EROD.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Why would he wait until he is on the cusp of getting his life back on track after working his arse off to get there? Just sit in your room, smoke your weed and stay the course. Stability is good for the mind and soul.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Why would he wait until he is on the cusp of getting his life back on track after working his arse off to get there? Just sit in your room, smoke your weed and stay the course. Stability is good for the mind and soul.
He's a moron .

HungryLion

Reaction score
I generally stay out of the weed talk, because you cannot argue w/ potheads, but I've had the same experience as you, EROD.

I’ve had plenty of employees who are useless that didn’t smoke weed.

I’ve had employees that smoked weed who were good employees.

Maybe it’s not the weed. Maybe it’s just the person? Same goes for alcohol to be honest.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Can we move this thread or change the name? It's fake news at this point. No reason making people think Gregory messed up again by seeing this as the top thread.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Can we move this thread or change the name? It's fake news at this point. No reason making people think Gregory messed up again by seeing this as the top thread.

I’d probably give it until Friday. ::shrugs::

Wood

Reaction score
This kind of reminds me a few years ago when someone claimed to have damaging information on Dez Bryant. I'm still waiting for that secret info.

Mike Florio still hasn't live that one down yet. It still gets brought up to him. Lesson here is hot takes can follow you for years especially if your wrong.

Wood

Reaction score
I’ve had plenty of employees who are useless that didn’t smoke weed.

I’ve had employees that smoked weed who were good employees.

Maybe it’s not the weed. Maybe it’s just the person? Same goes for alcohol to be honest.

your right. I used to work for my cousin landscaping company during summer break for college and would pick up one of his workers every morning. His mom would open front door and tell me to give him second while at same time I could see big bong hit puff of smoke coming out of his bed room window (no idea if his mom knew). He was most reliable, fearless worker who had best work ethic I have ever seen. That was just his medicine to get his day started. He wasn't aggressive and got along with people. I say leave these people alone and instead we should focus on ourselves.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score

It was a supposed video of some kind of altercation in a Walmart parking lot that never materialized. I believe if my memory serves me correctly, Dez’s personal assistant who was driving his car and Dez’s girlfriend had some kind of verbal confrontation and I’m guessing the reporters believed it was Dez. I’m guessing when they finally seen that it wasn’t Dez, they conveniently and quietly moved on.

We all waited with baited breath.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It was a supposed video of some kind of altercation in a Walmart parking lot that never materialized. I believe if my memory serves me correctly, Dez’s personal assistant who was driving his car and Dez’s girlfriend had some kind of verbal confrontation and I’m guessing the reporters believed it was Dez. I’m guessing when they finally seen that it wasn’t Dez, they conveniently and quietly moved on.

We all waited with baited breath.
That was Mike Friggin' Florio. Never forget that name. Ian Crap-a-Report also tagged along with his "I can confirm the existence of this tape" BS. All of these scrubs, including Mike Fisher, need to be called out for their disgusting style of "journalism". Twitter has given these hacks a platform that only requires a couple of hundred characters to get clicks. "My source is telling me..." Snake oil.