More trouble in Philly

StarOfGlory

Well-Known Member
Messages
6,711
Reaction score
7,423
During a radio interview with Jordan Mailata, he stated that the team was setting up Jurgens to fail. Said he should be put back at center where he is key to the team’s line play, and figure out LG until Dickerson returns (and hopefully doesn’t retire as well). Something is very wrong there. I think Sirianni is gone after this year.
 
During a radio interview with Jordan Mailata, he stated that the team was setting up Jurgens to fail. Said he should be put back at center where he is key to the team’s line play, and figure out LG until Dickerson returns (and hopefully doesn’t retire as well). Something is very wrong there. I think Sirianni is gone after this year.
I agree. I think it’s over for this staff in Philly.

I heard a rumor that Mannion quickly packed up and left the stadium ten minutes after the latest loss. That doesn’t sound good.
 
I agree. I think it’s over for this staff in Philly.

I heard a rumor that Mannion quickly packed up and left the stadium ten minutes after the latest loss. That doesn’t sound good.
This is what happens in Philly.
Win big a few years - lose one year - coach is fired.
 
Its called accountability
you do not get a four or five year pass for doing well in one year like they do here
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,218
Messages
14,673,360
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top