Morning practice notes.

kaboy

Reaction score
Super sized thanks to BigD. :worthy2: Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Encouraging to hear Canty is already participating in some drills. I saw the pics and he really is one big hombre.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dargonking999 said:
great notes, very intresting things about Henson throwing balls at WR feet, hmm are those henson supporters still sure they wanna see henson start?
Yes.

Why do you ask?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dargonking999 said:
Romo and bledsoe sound better
Amazing. One day into camp and our former 3rd round draft pick is complete crap. Simply amazing. I gotta get me one of those crystal balls some day.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Amazing. One day into camp and our former 3rd round draft pick is complete crap. Simply amazing. I gotta get me one of those crystal balls some day.

i never said he was crap i just right now it doenst sound good. If he gets better my mind will change, but if he contiues to throw the ball at the WR feet, then it wont, i'm not scrathing him.

Reaction score
While all you are drooling over Canty, I'll pass some kudos to Beriault

Good hands and better in coverage than expected

What a rookie class!!!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:

He was drafted in 6th round actually. He is in a battle for his life to beat Romo out for backup. Should be a great battle.

Pumped that Canty was out there and his size transcends "height and Weight"

Dude is 6-7 290. A beast and when healthy maybe the best value draft pick in this draft. Great sign he was in full contact drills todays on this account

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Cheap Shot Artist said:
While all you are drooling over Canty, I'll pass some kudos to Beriault

Good hands and better in coverage than expected

What a rookie class!!!

Welcome back Destroyer - a promising season in the works

Reaction score
Nors said:

How are ya Nor!!

Been real busy...I got really involed with AA hockey

Building a seawall for Ave Maria, a catholic unversity being bulit down here....And I got a 3rd youngin on the way

Ratliff @ TE, huh? :)

Reaction score
Nors said:

Concerned about the run defense on our defense's right side...a young Ware and Canty, and an undersized, disgruntled Ellis...

Kilyin

Reaction score
Preseason can't get here soon enough. I even broke down and got NFL Network so I can watch all the games.

Sifillest

Reaction score
ah.....im happy to know that we performed well....and hensons mishaps were certainly expected...happy to hear about our rbs,and that flo was getting driven!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
50cent said:
Its not my work, but if I get a hold of em, I'll post it. Canty is there and in pad under a limited basis. He signed yesterday. He will visit his doctor for the last time in regards to his eye Sunday, and will hopefully be all out on Aug. 8th! Dude says Canty looks like a monster and has pictures. I can't wait to see em.
I've heard he's 6'7 and just an incredible physical specimen. I really hope his play and attitude match his size.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Cheap Shot Artist said:
How are ya Nor!!

Been real busy...I got really involed with AA hockey

Building a seawall for Ave Maria, a catholic unversity being bulit down here....And I got a 3rd youngin on the way

Ratliff @ TE, huh? :)

Glad to hear all is well. I'm going all the times with Summer travel baseball games too - good stuff for the kids.

I too have concerns on Ellis. Canty, Ratliff, Spears may be the answer....

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Romo and bledsoe sound better

Reading it they all sounded like they had a few problems here and there. I'd imagine that this is because they just spent all off-season adjusting there passing a little bit and haven't worked on timing. What I read simply sounded like timing issues that should be resolved as camp moves on.

In fact, I was dissapointed, but not surprised, at the mental lapses that were happening everywhere. It was the first day of camp.