Twitter: Mosher compares Sam Williams speed to every edge rusher's 40-yard dash 4.55 or under

btcutter

Reaction score
On paper and take, this guy has talent just as Randy Gregory did. The real issue is will he actually be on field or will we have to give him a babysitter and deal with countless suspensions.

That's be par for most of our 2nd rounders. Either injured or suspended unfortunately.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For a DE, it doesn’t matter how the 40 yard dash translates. A 20 yard dash could be useful, but a 40 is not.
It was a somewhat rhetorical question, but I thought I'd ask, just in case it applied in a manner I hadn't thought of. They should make some of these combine events more positionally relative. Have DEs dash 10 yards, then cut hard left for 15 yards. Then do the same thing, but cut right. Mark those times and you'd have a more accurate measure, I think.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Just asking, why is his rushing defense a concern? I have done absolutely no research on Williams, so I don’t know. Does he get blown-up playing defense against the run? Is his rushing defense as bad as Robert Quinn’s defense or is it more of a case of not knowing?
Because Mel Kipper said so

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Hey, nice to see ya, I remember you being wrong about things and then hiding away for awhile.

It's good (not really) to see ya back! I'd not make predictions though. but if you do, for sure be able to eat the crow when you're wrong instead of hiding away.

Sweetie. No offense, but when the Cowboys lost I had much better things to do then discuss anything with you. I'm trying to put this nicely, but it's tough...you seriously need to get a life. This hating the Cowboys and ruining every thread on a Cowboys forum is downright sad. Anyway...I'll check back in a month or so to see your reply. Remember, I don't care about anything you say, I just really feel bad for you. Dead serious. Have a great summer if I don't hop back on until August...you know...enjoying my life. :laugh:

plasticman

Reaction score
Travon Walker....a twentieth of a second slower....31 pounds heavier.

Let's toss another 20 pounds on Williams, which he will need to defend the run, and see how fast he can go.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Sweetie. No offense, but when the Cowboys lost I had much better things to do then discuss anything with you. I'm trying to put this nicely, but it's tough...you seriously need to get a life. This hating the Cowboys and ruining every thread on a Cowboys forum is downright sad. Anyway...I'll check back in a month or so to see your reply. Remember, I don't care about anything you say, I just really feel bad for you. Dead serious. Have a great summer if I don't hop back on until August...you know...enjoying my life. :laugh:
You're not fooling anybody.

You hid away waiting for things to die down before coming back instead of eating your crow. I expect that much from posters like yourself, so no biggie there.

Now you come back with the "I have a life so I didn't get on here blah blah blah" typical responds someone like yourself would give.