Moss - 1 big play!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
For the most part the team did great once they took Moss out of the game. That big 79 yarder was huge but they only got 3 pts off of it.

After that pass to Moss - Randy would go the rest of the game w/ get this -

44 yrds and ZERO TDs

They need to do this same scheme against Owens next week but be a heck of alot more aggresive on D up front.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And Terrance Newman did something I don't think anyone has ever done... catch Randy Moss from behind. That was a terrific job by T.New.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
And Terrance Newman did something I don't think anyone has ever done... catch Randy Moss from behind. That was a terrific job by T.New.

Saw that. He caught Moss like Moss was running in Jello. Im w/ you. Never thought I would see that.

Tnew is hella fast.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:
I agree... tho Jeremy Green in the Espn chat said Moss went into cruise control at the end. Probably thinking nobody would catch him.

I tend to believe that Newman really does have the foot speed to catch Moss.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl said:
I agree... tho Jeremy Green in the Espn chat said Moss went into cruise control at the end. Probably thinking nobody would catch him.

I tend to believe that Newman really does have the foot speed to catch Moss.

I agree. That was an amazing play by Newman.

NorTex

Reaction score
Moss turned out to be a non factor.

The Raiders defense played extremely well.

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
Nice play by T.New. One of the few positives of the game was containing Moss. Too bad our redzone offense went into the tank.:(

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
calcbfan1 said:

You have to give it to that Raider secondary.

BTW: Where was Keyshawn? All week he has been talking the talk...when it came time to lay it out.

Where did he go? Do you mean to tell me that Nnamdi Asomugha is that good?

Key was 1 for 16.

I guess he was that good. :rolleyes:

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
calcbfan1 said:

I agree that the Raiders defense played well.

I feel like they got a little help from Shaun Payton though. :banghead:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas4ever said:
I agree that the Raiders defense played well.

I feel like they got a little help from Shaun Payton though. :banghead:

Hey come'on on the Payton stuff-- the old man monitors the game plan. He knew what was being called and could have changed the direction of things easily enough. The fact is he didn't.

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Hey come'on on the Payton stuff-- the old man monitors the game plan. He knew what was being called and could have changed the direction of things easily enough. The fact is he didn't.

You're absolutely right Michael. It's unfair not to include Bill.

Bill's koolaid aint tasting so good right now. :D

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just having fun dealing with the ups and downs of this work in progress.

Reality is often a bitter pill to swallow. ;)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Can you believe NEWMAN caught Moss from behind?

I have NEVER and I repeat NEVER seen Randy Moss caught from behind by NOBODY ever!

Wow......NEWMAN is faster then I ever really knew!

Did you see how he was gaining on Moss?

jimmy40

Reaction score
Dallas said:
For the most part the team did great once they took Moss out of the game. That big 79 yarder was huge but they only got 3 pts off of it.

After that pass to Moss - Randy would go the rest of the game w/ get this -

44 yrds and ZERO TDs

They need to do this same scheme against Owens next week but be a heck of alot more aggresive on D up front.
Not gonna happen, it wasn't Dallas scheme, it was Oaklands. Philly won't be running two receiver sets all day and they move TO all over the field.

jimmy40

Reaction score
calcbfan1 said:

Dude had 135? yards. I wish we had that non factor. :rolleyes:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:
:hammer:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Dude had 135? yards. I wish we had that non factor. :rolleyes:

Like folks are saying Jimmy. Take away that early bomb- do the math. How many yards did Moss have after that? How many TD's did he have?

I have the game taped and have watched it 2x now. It was not the scheme Oakland was running. The secondary did very well today after that one pass to Moss they let get away from them.

BTW - Moss had 123 yards. :D

jimmy40

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Like folks are saying Jimmy. Take away that early bomb- do the math. How many yards did Moss have after that? How many TD's did he have?

I have the game taped and have watched it 2x now. It was not the scheme Oakland was running. The secondary did very well today after that one pass to Moss they let get away from them.

BTW - Moss had 123 yards. :D
Why would you take it away? It doesn't count? It lead to a field goal right? That ended up being a big three points.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i have an issue when people say, well, 'except for that one play' when they are arguing for things. like, 'dallas held washington's o in check.....except for two plays'.

you get the idea.

fact is, it was a huge play...it changed possible good field position and it lead to early points.

sure, he didn't go nuts on us, but i'm not happy giving up 123 to any reciever, td's or not.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Why would you take it away? It doesn't count? It lead to a field goal right? That ended up being a big three points.

Your HOPELESS - Its RANDY FREAKING MOSS!

Why didnt he expose our piss poor secondary AFTER that catch Jimmy? Why didnt he EAT the secondary ALL DANG DAY JIMMY?

Explain that one to us ole wise prophet? Fact is - YOU CANT!!!

Moss was a non issue after that 79 yard catch which btw came about 5 min into the 1st. After that catch he had 44 yards the rest of the game. ZERO TD's.

Im here all night.