Twitter: Most completions of 30+ yards during last 2 seasons

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

But...but...but Dak is a dink-n-dunker!?!?

Where have we been told that? :muttley:

How many troll comments have been completely debunked over the last few years?

All of them? Has ANYTHING the trolls said the first 4 years actually been accurate about Dak?

I cant think of one thing. Other than the Garrett argument, I am not sure I have seen a group of posters take more of a beating.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Andy-Dwyer.gif

Creeper

Reaction score
Who said Dak is a dink and dunk QB? I never heard that. If anything I would have said that sometimes Dak looks downfield too much instead of getting rid of the football. He takes some unnecessary sacks.

The Cowboys have to throw the ball downfield because so many teams line up to stop Zeke. This is why I was hoping they could get a a 4.2 guy at WR to force defenses to loosen up a bit.

The gripes I have with Dak, and I am a Dak supporter, are that he takes unnecessary sacks, he is not consistent setting his feet when he throws which hurts his accuracy and he doesn't run enough or make the decision to run quicker. None of these issues are serious enough of consistent enough to make him a bad QB. Dak is a very good QB and good enough to win with this team. I think Dak is more accurate throwing the long ball than Romo ever was. And he is far more durable.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Who said Dak is a dink and dunk QB? I never heard that. If anything I would have said that sometimes Dak looks downfield too much instead of getting rid of the football. He takes some unnecessary sacks.

The Cowboys have to throw the ball downfield because so many teams line up to stop Zeke. This is why I was hoping they could get a a 4.2 guy at WR to force defenses to loosen up a bit.

The gripes I have with Dak, and I am a Dak supporter, are that he takes unnecessary sacks, he is not consistent setting his feet when he throws which hurts his accuracy and he doesn't run enough or make the decision to run quicker. None of these issues are serious enough of consistent enough to make him a bad QB. Dak is a very good QB and good enough to win with this team. I think Dak is more accurate throwing the long ball than Romo ever was. And he is far more durable.

Oline gave up 23 sacks last year. That is one of the fewest in Cowboys history.

Now not making the decision to step up in the pocket and run I definitely agree with.

ondaedg

Reaction score

That was a rallying cry for the Dak haters that he only threw short passes. They have given up on that one and moved on to blaming our 8-8 season on him.

:muttley:

Silverstar

Reaction score
Soooo glad this has been posted, cuz I was wondering about this particular stat on Dak for what seems like for.......NOT!
:facepalm:

QB stats don't mean jack folks only wins do and specifically playoff wins. These Dak lovefest threads are equally amusing and annoying to me.
Does anybody really care how many completions of 30+ yards Staubach or Aikman had in their career? Be honest, did it ever cross your mind before this thread...even once?
Well I seriously doubt it...cuz nobody cares about that crap!
Romo owns most of the Cowboys passing records right now...and...so what?
He broke almost all of the records Staubach/Aikman had except the one's that really mean the most (at least to me)...postseason records.
Has Dak broken any of the Cowboys postseason records so far?

Please list those if there are any right now and then have a nice day. :)

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Yah because Zeke is such a big play RB.
Zeke can take the ball more than 30 yards down the field? Bet he's done it what, 3 times since 2016?

Well at least the op understood the post for what it was...the rest of you little girls can turn off your "somebody said something bad about Dak" radar....lol. I will however, give you all credit for the swiftness in which you all circle the wagon to protect him, it is very impressive