Most Hated Player

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Post your most hated player.My most hated player is T.O. I will never forget the time that jerk danced on the star.Now he's a eagle.That makes me hate him even worse.Just thinking about that $%^&*@ makes me furious!:iggles: :mad:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
This isn't a very nice thread. Not so much because of your choice of players to hate, but primarily because there's no fundation for your feeling so negatively.

Question: Would you accept T.O. if there were some way he could contribute to your team?

Now, let's remove the player from your meaningless post ...

You may as well have said, "I hate this player not because of what he has done to burn my team, but because he is capable of burning my team In the future.
Even if this player has had no detrimental impact on my team at all, I didn't like how he was allowed to dance in my team endzone after my team allowed Him to score a touchdown. But the real reason I hate this player is because he made a controversial decision that placed him on a team he felt comfortable playing with."

Huh?

Get a grip on the game of football before you start hating NFL players! Remember, it's the objective of the other football team to beat your football team! What a concept!:confused:

TLW47

Reaction score
I don't hate anybody but as for a strong dislike it would be Owens. Despite all the talent he has he's one big pile of ego.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
This isn't a very nice thread. Not so much because of your choice of players to hate, but primarily because there's no fundation for your feeling so negatively.

Question: Would you accept T.O. if there were some way he could contribute to your team?

You may as well have said, "I hate this player not because of what he has done to burn my team, but because he is capable of burning my team In the future.
Even if this player has had no detrimental impact on my team at all, I didn't like how he was allowed to dance in my team endzone after my team allowed Him to score a touchdown. But the real reason I hate this player is because he made a controversial decision that placed him on a team he felt comfortable playing with."

Huh?

Get a grip on the game of football before you start hating NFL players! Remember, it's the objective of the other football team to beat your football team! What a concept!:confused:

I don't think you inderstand the concept... it is the player we "hate" most...you will find most here will say TO... and it was LONG before the NFL pulled strings for him to go to Philly... it has to do with this:

a_owens_i.jpg

I know that most Philly fans, who disgrace the NFL regularly at home games with their behavior, wouldn't understand... TO not only disrespected Dallas... he disrespected San Francisco as well...

You guys will find out soon enough that TO doesn't play for Philly... TO plays for TO...

I don't "hate" him as you must first respect someone in order to hate them... but I don't think much of him...

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Well put, I kind of understand what you're saying. But surely you hear where I at on this also (perhaps you can empathize). How comfortable would you feel about someone mentioning that they hate Roy Williams? He took away the Eagles chance of being 1,000 % ready for a Super Bowl bid. But what's the point? Roy did his job -- he did it too well!:( Now Roy is definitely "infamous,"
but I couldn't hate a player for being a talented threat to my team.

Maybe, this is one of those "we'll have to agree to disagree," moments!;)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Well put, I kind of understand what you're saying. But surely you hear where I at on this also (perhaps you can empathize). How comfortable would you feel about someone mentioning that they hate Roy Williams? He took away the Eagles chance of being 1,000 % ready for a Super Bowl bid. But what's the point? Roy did his job -- he did it too well!:( Now Roy is definitely "infamous,"

Well... I would think you would expect to hear this on a Cowboys board... much like I would at a Philly board...

Roy didn't do anything disrespectful to your team... TO DID do that to ours...

It's not about the ability of the player... you will find most on here respect players on other teams...

You don't hear "hate" associated with Westbrook, McNabb, Shepherd, Trotter... etc...

This is why we hate Theesman... he has taken pot-shots at this team for 30 years now...

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
One thing I've learned well as a senior member on a Cowboys MB ..."you've got to know when to fold em!"

I'm throwing in my hand on that call partner! I hear your point! I'm out!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Despise TO but now I respect him, he played in the big one injured risking all for his family....

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I'd imagine warren sapp is not very popular among the players. Keyshawn also got on my nerves. ( I used to live in Tampa ).....I got top here his crap more than usual because he had a radio show......

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
titanicmistake0kz.jpg
Babe Laughemburg, Danny White, Gary Hogeboom, now this poor turkey....And Tuna is fixin to be most hated coach if he doesn't get me a decent QB!!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ELDudearino said:
titanicmistake0kz.jpg
Babe Laughemburg, Danny White, Gary Hogeboom, now this poor turkey....And Tuna is fixin to be most hated coach if he doesn't get me a decent QB!!!!

You mention the name Gary Hogeboom again, giving me stomach cramps, and I may have to take drastic measures. :spanking:

Tyler

Reaction score
Ok I'm going to jump back to hating Terrel Choker. Now pheonix lets see.... Oh wait let me sneeze! Sorry but I'm allergic to bull****. *from I, Robot*

You make no sense in what you're saying. We're allowed to hate a player for doing that. And don't make it seem like we are ********, we understand the concept of football. But don't you think that it's only proper to hate someone that disrespects us? Don't start defending T.O. because he's not worth defending. He is the biggest air head in the NFL right now and doesn't know jthe meaning of "sportsmanship". And you know what he gets for that? A broken ankle. Maybe next time that piece of junk T.O. will think twice before acting like he's some big shot.

Bring Back Jimmy J

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:

Huh?

Why the He!! are you even on this site....? doesn't the eagles have a "Eagles rule" site....this is a cowboy site and if you don't like it get the f out....

TO is the worse example of the NFL ever...regardless of his skills on the field I hope(it will never happen it know) he never wears our proud Star on his helmet...

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:

The reason people hate TO has nothing to do with him scoring the tds, it was what he did afterwards. TO did his job scoring the tds, but what he did on the star twice wasn't "his Job". You are making a useless comparison, Roy did his job making a tackle, then went back to the huddle, TO is a punkass biznatch who got drilled by George Teague for mocking the Cowboys and their fans not a part of his job. Unless his job is to be a punkass biznatch, which it very well may be.

I hate all Commanders regardless if they are good or not and Terrell Owens.

All Time, Joe Thiesman, Randall Cunningham, Steve Young,

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
#1 Player:Joe Theesman
#2 Player: T.O. :puke:
#3 Player:J. Shockey
#4 Player:Steve Smith (Panthers Reciever)

Coach: Buddy Ryan :thumbdo:

Jester33

Reaction score
I Hate T.O's ego..but as far as playing ball he's got maddskillz and that I respect.