Twitter: Most INTs among DBs drafted since 2020

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And it looks like his coverage has improved immensely this season as well. I havent really seen him get beat too often.

It's been about the same but with less INTs. Aikman was commenting on his boom or bust play - it's just the type of corner he is. He's not a Revis level player, he's like a Marcus Peters.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
The reason we have 20 million free on the cap is because Parsons, Diggs and probably Lamb are going to require massive contracts over the next several seasons.

We can sign dudes to 1 year deals but any multi year deal may affect our ability to re-sign our core. Each of those guys may get record breaking contracts.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
He was ranked within the top 20 last season. He's highly regarded around the league.

Stop it. We're victims all day, every day, and in every way. The New World Order starts with taking out the Dallas Cowboys first.

Batman1980

Reaction score
The reason we have 20 million free on the cap is because Parsons, Diggs and probably Lamb are going to require massive contracts over the next several seasons.

We can sign dudes to 1 year deals but any multi year deal may affect our ability to re-sign our core. Each of those guys may get record breaking contracts.

DO. NOT. PAY. LAMB.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
DO. NOT. PAY. LAMB.

Right now I agree. But that kid is uber talented and hopefully improves over the next couple seasons.

Unless he keeps dropping balls and his production drops, I can’t see Jerry letting him go.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
A Peters quality CB without the hothead attitude is a win in my book.

That's great, as long as people don't pretend he is some absolute shutdown corner. He's not and he certainly wasn't the other night. He'll give up some big plays about one a game or every two games. But Aikman was on the nose, he talked about this and then a couple plays later Diggs bit on a play and gave up like 25 yards or so.

It's tolerable when he's getting high turnovers, but this stuff starts to become a little more glaring when he's eventually around league average or a little above it. Same thing happened with Peters.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Just missed a pick 6. He will get some more real soon. Wentz likes to gift a couple.