Most players 25 & under with an 85+ grade this season

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes it's PFF. Still Cowboys are well represented.

GE0Z8D3boAAMSWp

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yes it's PFF. Still Cowboys are well represented.

GE0Z8D3boAAMSWp
I remember badly wanting Alim McNeill, to the extent that I would have taken him after Barmore was gone. Of course, some of us had been advocating for years fixing the DL. It took McNeill a couple of years to settle in, so maybe Mazi will still prove to be that fix. I didn't consider Mazi a first-round pick, but was hoping Dallas knew something I didn't.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Osa grade is as laughable as 2009 when they gave Roy Williams(WR) a higher grade than Miles Austin.

He's two more regular season games away from going a calendar year between sacks.

He's such a good run defender that our run defense sucks first and foremost because of the play of our DTs.

In no way did he have a good season and he shouldn't be starting next year.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The Osa grade is as laughable as 2009 when they gave Roy Williams(WR) a higher grade than Miles Austin.

He's two more regular season games away from going a calendar year between sacks.

He's such a good run defender that our run defense sucks first and foremost because of the play of our DTs.

Roy's 2009 grade was 59. Miles was 84. Supposed grown man lying on the internet is nasty work

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I disagree about Osa having a good season, for what he should be ... a rotational 3-tech/5-tech. I do agree that he should not be starting there. Teams that play our style of defense need a catalytic player at 3-tech. Osa is not a catalytic player. He's solid depth.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Taylor Swift deepfakes...oh.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This has been going on for years. Remember the 13 Pro Bowlers in 2007? They lost their only playoff game as the 1 seed.

Different head coach, different QB, same old playoff flops. It would appear the problem lies elsewhere, 15+ years later.

I wonder who/what it could be? What's the same now as it was then? Who builds these teams? It boggles the mind. :rolleyes:

Zman5

Reaction score
This has been going on for years. Remember the 13 Pro Bowlers in 2007? They lost their only playoff game as the 1 seed.

Different head coach, different QB, same old playoff flops. It would appear the problem lies elsewhere, 15+ years later.

I wonder who/what it could be? What's the same now as it was then? Who builds these teams? It boggles the mind. :rolleyes:
Come on man, we had a bye. That's like winning a game. :muttley: