Twitter: Most regular season wins by active head coaches (MM 6)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys had a GREAT off season. Big additions in FA and in the draft. But none bigger than at HC and the staff.

The Ginger is gone. The Clapper is gone.

Time to get serious about winning when it counts. I want another trophy!

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Throw this in ........lol

Dak is the greatest terrible QB of all time!!!!
giphy.gif

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It’s funny people consider Sean Payton as an offensive genius and Mike as kind of stale when Sean barely has more wins, and has had an All Time Great at QB in Brees his whole career.

1000%.......Interesting to think he only has 1 SB.

blueblood70

Reaction score
:huh: If I'm not mistaking, I think he only had Farve 2 years ( declining Farve )
umm still had him Farve goes to an NFCCG in his own division a few years later, whats your point? Manning went to Denver first year SB .. so two years with player like that..hmm seems like plenty,,

aria

Reaction score
It’s funny people consider Sean Payton as an offensive genius and Mike as kind of stale when Sean barely has more wins, and has had an All Time Great at QB in Brees his whole career.
Did MM never have an all time great QB as a HC? I know in 2017 he went 3-6 with Hundley but that’s all I can think of.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
In 2015 at the annual owner’s meetings,Bill Belichchick stated that mike McCarthy “is one of the best coaches I’ve ever coached against.”
So why not just hope for something good to happen for this team; been too long.