Most troubling aspect of this loss.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Do people seriously think the Skins have more talent/are better than us?

Give me a break. We were flat and had a poor gameplan. They could play us ten times and thats the only times they would beat us.

alancdc

Reaction score
We lost because we ran it, what, 11 times in a game that was a touchdown game throughout. We lost because we can't cover. I am really disapointed in Garrett, at times, just going away from the run so quickly. I can NEVER SEE a reason for Felix not to get ONE STINKIN' carry.

Mansta54

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2296326 said:
The most troubling aspect of this loss is the manner in which it occurred.

The Cowboys didn't lose because of a fluke play, uninspired or flat play from the team, or a very poor performance from one of its key starters.

They lost because their talent was beaten by Washington's talent, straight up and without extenuating circumstances.

Consider our three regular season defeats last season: the Eagles loss, which was brought about by an egregiously and uncharacteristically poor performance from Romo; the Commanders loss, which was the product of some very uninspired play; and, the Patriots loss, which was the direct result of inferior talent and coaching.

Unfortunately, of those three 2007 defeats, yesterday’s loss most closely resembled the Patriot’s loss; throughout both games, not once was I given any indication that Dallas was the better team.

Obviously, all is not lost. As the Cowboys and Giants showed last season, teams can change, grow, and regress drastically over a four month span.

However, based on yesterday’s game, it is my opinion that Washington is simply the better team.

What a ridiculous post!!!!:lmao2:

utrunner07

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2296352 said:
Yes. It does, hence why I needed a day to actually say it.

And I will accept--nay, welcome--anybody who wishes to refute me or explain why I am wrong.

You are WAY wrong...I am as realistic as anyone on these boards and have often been labeled a chicken little; however, this team is the most talented in the NFC and probably NFL.

We lost yesterday becuase Jason, Wade and Brian had a piss poor day, and because Romo, yet again, had simply a mediocre game.

Mansta54

Reaction score
utrunner07;2296897 said:
You are WAY wrong...I am as realistic as anyone on these boards and have often been labeled a chicken little; however, this team is the most talented in the NFC and probably NFL.

We lost yesterday becuase Jason, Wade and Brian had a piss poor day, and because Romo, yet again, had simply a mediocre game.

All of what you said and we were OUTPLAYED and OUT COACHED. It happens sometimes, there are many more games to go. Get over it and move on to the next game. Geez!!!!