Twitter: Most valuable QBs in 2019, per PFF WAR

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak had a good year!

PFF still is joke though.

So Dak was more valuable last year than Lamar Jackson--who was one of the few players in NFL history to get voted unanimously as the NFL's MVP?
Uh, ok

Jackson
43 TDs
6 ints
113 rating
League MVP

Prescott
33 TDs
11 ints
99.7 rating

riiiight

InTheZone

Reaction score
Someone commented on a Dak post last week that’s says it all
Everyone has made up their minds on Dak and 98% aren’t changing their mind
Nothing is changing people’s minds on Dak at this point
Many of those who don’t want us to sign Dak will blame jerry if he walks and has success somewhere else
I don't know about you, but as soon as Dak is gone that's a breath of fresh air. He will be like all other players for others teams where I simply couldn't care less about their success. Sure it's fun to watch some other players, but if Dak is ever on another team he is a forgotten player to me until we play against him. Then when that game is over it's back to this team.

I'm not sure why you would assume those that want another QB would be blaming anyone if Dak has success.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Whats a Dak loyalist? I'm just assuming most teams fans pull for the teams QB .... if a Dak loyalists is not wanting to hope we get lucky with a quality QB again because we already have one....yup that's me.. Man i was a Romo loyalist too...Aikman, White, Roger....Jesus i have to stop

One that doesn’t see the reality even when it’s in front of them. One that keeps trying to prove a point debunked by recent events. One that keeps on harping and defending the guy when it’s not me or you that matters in the decision. One who posts just to say, See! See! See! The FO and you have made a mistake. One who thinks Dak is the end all be all and will root for him even if he moves on to another team just to prove their loyalist point.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
One that doesn’t see the reality even when it’s in front of them. One that keeps trying to prove a point debunked by recent events. One that keeps on harping and defending the guy when it’s not me or you that matters in the decision. One who posts just to say, See! See! See! The FO and you have made a mistake. One who thinks Dak is the end all be all and will root for him even if he moves on to another team just to prove their loyalist point.

You think i would root for another team after my post? All the other dribble is you saying"if you don't agree with me your wrong".......

conner01

Reaction score
I don't know about you, but as soon as Dak is gone that's a breath of fresh air. He will be like all other players for others teams where I simply couldn't care less about their success. Sure it's fun to watch some other players, but if Dak is ever on another team he is a forgotten player to me until we play against him. Then when that game is over it's back to this team.

I'm not sure why you would assume those that want another QB would be blaming anyone if Dak has success.
I actually want to keep Dak
But you are right about people shouldn’t care if he walks and has success
But they will blame jerry
I was here when Roy Williams was traded for. A small number of us hated the deal because it meant you had to sign him. Many of the same people who wanted him here blamed jerry for signing him. You can’t give top picks for one year rentals but I guess that’s what they wanted

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
ooh and i forgot that one eagles game man.... you know that one game....
Oh yea. The one Dak played with a sprained left wrist, sprained throwing finger/shoulder.

The game Moore took out our two top WR's on 4th & goal when the game & division was on the line. Yea, I/we "know that one game". :rolleyes:

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I agree, besides he will have a good year this year, even if the Cowboys don't win I don't see Dak having a bad year so that bidding war will be nasty. Jerry needs to put his money where his mouth is "I always get my man". I will also say that if the price is too high then it's too high and thats just the breaks.... it will suck and speaks to how dumb it was to let it get here.

Why did we get here:

1) First year eligible to negotiate 2018 and Dak has an off season.
2) If rumors are true, Jerry makes a fair deal which is turned down as Dak/France thinks he's worth more.

We shall see whether Dak wants to play in Dallas or for the highest bidder when he eventually hits free agency.

We wont be the highest bidder as apart from the Eagles (and possibly the Saints) we have the lowest available Cap for the next 4 years.....it'll only take one team to break the bank.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I agree, besides he will have a good year this year, even if the Cowboys don't win I don't see Dak having a bad year so that bidding war will be nasty. Jerry needs to put his money where his mouth is "I always get my man". I will also say that if the price is too high then it's too high and thats just the breaks.... it will suck and speaks to how dumb it was to let it get here.
Dumb?

Dak is not the entire team.

Time after time we try to have this team win around a core of 5-6 players with the rest as supporting cast members.

We have constantly gotten beat down and then we have to start again.

Aren't you even remotely tired of that?

I am.

We have done a superior job resigning our Stars and still have $32 mil to Tag Dak with and last I heard we still had $8 mil on the cap after the rookies have been signed.

This is really uncharted territory for us.

Try to enjoy it. It has taken the entire organization to get to this point.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Dak is better than Rodgers and Jackson , or Brady , or is the 3rd best QB out there is delusional .
Lot of delusional people out there, I guess.
I dunno.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Has a quarterback ever thrown for 5,000 yards in a season and his team failed to make the playoffs??

DFWJC

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Dak is better than Rodgers and Jackson , or Brady , or is the 3rd best QB out there is delusional .
It wasn't “people”, it was another one of PFFs algorithms and related to 2019 most valuable.
Still a dumb list, but just saying.

Pretty much zero people...or maybe 2%....think Dak is the 3rd best QB.

In fact, in “people” had input on the topic twice this offseason
  1. 50 GMs and scouts voted Dak 12 best QB
  2. Some Players voted him 9th best QB entering this season in the NFL 100
Fwiw, It does say something that Dak keeps showing up in top 8 in all-of these computer outputs.
He's generally in good company, either way. Id say e belongs in the top 7-14 range