Motivational Material

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
On Outside The Lines, they are saying that Wade stated the Patriots cheated and that should be a blemish on their championships...Wade says the conversation was misconstrued..........

Following Cowboys practice Thursday, Wade Phillips disputed a report by HBO's Peter King that he said the New England Patriots' three Super Bowl championships were tainted because of cheating. In Week 1, NFL officials confiscated a camera the Patriots used to steal signals in their victory over the New York Jets. Patriots coach Bill Belichick was fined $500,000, and the team was fined $250,000 and ordered to forfeit a 2008 draft pick. In Wednesday's episode of Inside the NFL, King said Phillips told him several coaches believe New England's three Super Bowl titles are tainted somewhat because of the incident, dubbed Spygate. "The league, the Patriots, everybody, they just want this Spygate thing to go away," King said on the show. "But Wade Phillips this week told me something that I think a lot of coaches around the league and a lot of people around the league are still thinking, and that is, 'Hey, New England was caught cheating, and it is a black mark on their success.' " Phillips, who didn't know what King said on the show until a reporter told him, denied making the comments. "No, I didn't say that at all," Phillips said after Thursday's practice. -- Dallas Morning News

Who cares, the more motivated the Patsies are...........the better......we want their A Game

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Whether he said it or not... no biggie... alot of people thinking those thoughts anyways... or atleast wondering....

"yeah I said it"
"Duck it... might cry two tears in a bucket... duck it"