Motto in 2014 was "Fight"; what will it be in 2015?

Nation

Reaction score
Belichick's mantra has been Do Your Job for the past two decades and not changing that has worked out well for them

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Kill the Refs....the Refs Must Die...Refs are Evil....

WIN, we beat teams and refs

The Goodell / Mara Empire must go down
I would ammend that, as a lawyer worded the rule and a lawyer interperted the rule.
Kill all the lawyers.
Fire Goodell - suspend Mara.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
"Finish" is my suggestion too.

I like "Unfinished Business" also except ... it implies that we're "owed" the season, if that makes sense. And if we don't finish "our" business, it can be thrown back in our face.

"Finish" is simpler, is personal but doesn't have the same "ownership" implications, as if someone owes us something. It's a statement that can be personal to us, but personal to anyone else. It also powerfully states what our goals are.

#Finish!

jrumann59

Reaction score
Knowing garrett and the class he has and the leadership style I am going to go with "Prove it"

Plankton

Reaction score
Al-Gore-SNL-e1349203034801.jpeg

#Lockbox

mahoneybill

Reaction score
WIN.

Garrett: "I’m not one to make a lot of guarantees and a lot of predictions – I’m not going to do that here. But the one thing I will guarantee to everybody in this room is the 2015 Dallas Cowboys are going to win. We’re going to win on Sunday afternoon, Thursday night, Sunday night, Monday night – here at AT&T Stadium or wherever we play. We’re going to win.”

With that quote in mind " Win". See him taking that to : for the team, yourself, fans, etc....