Looks like a safety to me. 6'2 250lbs
:rolleyes:

USATSI_11992500.jpg

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Looks like a safety to me. 6'2 250lbs
:rolleyes:

USATSI_11992500.jpg
I started this thread half serious...got the idea from how he translates to safety on Madden 20...changed his # to 45 and user controlled him in franchise...it was the closest thing to having Roy Williams back...

ghst187

Reaction score
Quite possibly the worst idea I’ve heard on here and that’s saying something with all the Dak and Dez threads

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don't like him at MLB. He does not play with much physicality in traffic at the point of attack. Unfortunately, he is a liability on coverage as well. WILL is probably his best spot.
All excellent points, however he isnt going anywhere because of Jerry's need to reach for a feel good story last summer.

I'm reaaaaly starting to warm up to the idea of adding Murray, who can play all 3 spots, at 17, and maybe the staff will see what you're pointing out.

Smith-WLB. Murray MLB. LVE/Lee SLM ?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
All excellent points, however he isnt going anywhere because of Jerry's need to reach for a feel good story last summer.

I'm reaaaaly starting to warm up to the idea of adding Murray, who can play all 3 spots, at 17, and maybe the staff will see what you're pointing out.

Smith-WLB. Murray MLB. LVE/Lee SLM ?
Those two DTs just added are going to change the entire dynamic of the defense. The LBs are going find it much easier to maneuver around the LOS.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Those two DTs just added are going to change the entire dynamic of the defense. The LBs are going find it much easier to maneuver around the LOS.
Definitely true.

Still liking the idea of Murray at 17....assuming both top DT/WR are gone...given the age and injury history of really all of the LB on the team.

Croomraider

Reaction score
Lol never imagined this... but I'll admit, I could see Jaylon at SS for rushing situations. lol but that's about it.

Reaction score
He has his bad games like every other player. I think we are good at both safeties. They can get us through the season; or at least until we can get Dak signed.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was a strong safety at Notre Dame until he was a senior if I remember correctly, maybe with the scheme change he might benefit from being put into a hybrid safety/linebacker role.
No, they're moving him to DE.

New DC Mike Nolan uses hybrid DE/LB type players in his scheme.

That's why they moved Jaylon to OLB and LVE to MLB.

The OLBs in Nolan's defense are the hybrid players. Some hybrid players might be listed as OLB and some as DE.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I looked him up online and he has played LB since high school. I still think he could be legendary at safety. He is athletic enough.

LVE is far superior to Jaylon in coverage.

In training camp last year it was easy to compare because they each had plenty of snaps covering the same players on the same types of plays.