Move we need to make: Fire K. Moore, hire M. Sanchez

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
A lot of media reports have cited Sanchez as the primary influence to Dak prior to Romo officially "passing the torch", with Sanchez continuing to be a great influence after that.

Sanchez is currently a FA. K. Moore is a joke.

The move this team needs to make is to fire K. Moore and bring Sanchez in as QB coach.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Having kellen moore as the dallas cowboys QB coach is just a slap in the face .
Agreed 1000000%.

Sanchez has proven his chemistry in coaching Dak. Dak has stated as much in multiple interviews.

He's sitting around as a FA. He's the guy who is on the market that we can bring in that has already proven the ability to improve Dak.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I do think thats a creative approach but does it effect much. I think this season is trashed and the continuation of wasted careers
moves steadily onward. Let the season end FO is going to do whatever their going to do maybe fire Linehan and certainly Moore.
The hiring this past off season was capricious with flawed judgement.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Is this for real? Dak would miss the ocean with a rock at this point.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Having kellen moore as the dallas cowboys QB coach is just a slap in the face .

Might as well make him the HC. He has almost as much experience as Garrett did when was given the job.

irishline

Reaction score
A lot of media reports have cited Sanchez as the primary influence to Dak prior to Romo officially "passing the torch", with Sanchez continuing to be a great influence after that.

The move this team needs to make is to fire K. Moore and bring Sanchez in as QB coach.

DSC_0287.JPG

Rayman70

Reaction score
the bigger joke, THIS ENTIRE THREAD. I mean seriously, MARK SANCHEZ?!! :laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I would take Sanchez as interim HC at this point.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I do not know the policy on signing players that still have PED suspension to serve as a coach.

John813

Reaction score
We need Dak to one up the butt-fumble.

Maybe in theory it may be better, but what makes you think MS wants to even be a coach?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh come on, there were a bunch on here claiming with his pedigree Kellen was a no brainer. As usual, it turns out they had no brains.

irishline

Reaction score
What a smart man

Hey man I hear you wanting to make a move, but at this point bringing Sanchez in is like moving chairs on the Titanic. What they need to do is replace the whole coaching staff and let them bring in who they want to be the QB coach, not forcing another one on a bad situation. Dak is not a new QB coach away from turning this around with what is above him.

In reality the move they need to make is to replace ownership and the entire FO. But that is not going to happen. So they at least need to let someone come in and bring whom they want with them. (Pipe dream I know).

Last edited:

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I say fire everyone from the GM down to the strength/conditioning staff

khiladi

Reaction score
no, Mark Sanchez was not the reason Dak did well... that was a typical sentimental piece in the media that isn’t grounded in anything substantial, other than, they bonded and were boys..

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

Sanchez got alot of credit because he was said to have gotten along well with Dak and was always shown with him on the sidelines but in reality it was Romo who was on the headset during games and in Dak's ear teaching him and giving him advice in the QB rooms and on the field during game day. This kind of reach is nothing but a huge Hail Mary, Romo isn't coming back and neither is Sanchez and if he Did he wouldn't be able to help Dak