Movie..."Funny Games"...

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Anyone seen this movie? I watched it on HBO tonight.

There were scenes of sheer brilliance.....and scenes that made you say "this is ridiculous".

I will say one thing.....Its not your everyday horror flick. There's no way you'll guess whats going to happen next. You think you will.....but you won't.

All in all I'd have to say this was one of the poorest movies I've ever seen, even though there were a few good scenes in it.

I'd like to hear anyone else's thoughts though if you've seen it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saw it listed and looked like one I would pass on, but maybe I will have to watch it just to see how bad it is.

Kind of hard to top a couple I have seen lately so who knows.

Watched Black Christmas and it was pretty bad but I watched a movie on one of the movie channels last month and I have to say it was so bad that I don't know if any movie can top it right now.

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale, if you want a bad movie...that is your ticket.:laugh2:

I seen that Jason Statham was in it so I figured even though his movies are cheesy, at least they would be a decent action movie.

This thing was so bad it was laughable and to see Burt Reynolds playing the king was both laughable and sad.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2600928 said:
Saw it listed and looked like one I would pass on, but maybe I will have to watch it just to see how bad it is.

Kind of hard to top a couple I have seen lately so who knows.

Watched Black Christmas and it was pretty bad but I watched a movie on one of the movie channels last month and I have to say it was so bad that I don't know if any movie can top it right now.

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale, if you want a bad movie...that is your ticket.:laugh2:

I seen that Jason Statham was in it so I figured even though his movies are cheesy, at least they would be a decent action movie.

This thing was so bad it was laughable and to see Burt Reynolds playing the king was both laughable and sad.

Statham was made a few good ones Snatch, The Italian Job and Death Race (good action is the only thing that saved it).

Route 66

Reaction score
The movie sucked. It was a waste of appr two hours of my life.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2600931 said:
Statham was made a few good ones Snatch, The Italian Job and Death Race (good action is the only thing that saved it).

I liked the Transporter ones, too.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2600969 said:
I haven't seen 2 and 3 because the first one was so bad.

I only saw the 1st and 2nd. They were no cinematic masterpiece, but entertaining enough.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Faerluna;2600975 said:
I only saw the 1st and 2nd. They were no cinematic masterpiece, but entertaining enough.

I'm all for entertaining movies but some movies I just can't watch.

A bad movie that I liked was Shoot 'Em Up with Clive Owen.