Movies You Can Watch Over and Over

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
On the Nick Cage topic. I haven't liked anything since National Treasure.
He has really put out some low budget garbage.
Willy's Wonderland may be the worst move I've ever seen.
He doesn't say one single word in the whole movie and I believe he directed it as well.

I loved Leaving Las Vegas and a few of his older movies but overall not a huge fan.

You don't like Nicholas Coppola? :laugh:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Revisited The Princess Bride this weekend on Disney+. I've seen that movie, what feels like a hundred times, and I love it every time. It's such a wholesome classic and a very quotable movie.

You guys/gals have any movies you can't seem to get sick of?
Y'all are sick puppies.
Watching such tripe.

Drop down on your collective knees and bow to:

MV5BMTQ5Mjk5NTIyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY0MTc5NQ@@._V1_.jpg

Only THEE greatest Canadian movie ever made next to The Final Sacrifice.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
On the Nick Cage topic. I haven't liked anything since National Treasure.
He has really put out some low budget garbage.
Willy's Wonderland may be the worst move I've ever seen.
He doesn't say one single word in the whole movie and I believe he directed it as well.

I loved Leaving Las Vegas and a few of his older movies but overall not a huge fan.

I liked national treasure too. The blonde helped that opinion more than cage. The alcatraz one with sean connery was another good one

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
the new version of All quiet on the western front (Netflix), just released like a week ago and Ive only watched it once, but I already know I will re-watch it alot over the next few years......If you love war movies and dont mind subtitles, HIGHLY recommend. Easily the best WW1 movie out there now.

Theres too many others to name, but I'll just say the Leprechaun movies, I still lmao every time.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I guess we found at least one person that couldn't dig it.......... :muttley:

can-you-dig-it-digit.gif
Just randomly popped that one in for my wife to check out the other day.
It's now her favorite of all time and she's been going around telling her family about it.

It's just a harrowing tale with over the top characters trying to take down a falsely accused group of straight-men who just want to survive the night.

It's a great tale and well executed!

ESisback

Reaction score
It's now her favorite of all time and she's been going around telling her family about it.

It's just a harrowing tale with over the top characters trying to take down a falsely accused group of straight-men who just want to survive the night.

I liked when the Warriors beat the crap out of that one gang in the men’s room.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Another movie I can watch over and over is The Naked Prey, Cornell Wilde 1965. The scene where they encase a man in clay and cook him alive used to creep me out

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score

It was based on a tale of Greek warriors that got stuck behind Persian battle lines and had to find their way home. Some of the scenes especially the fight in the bathroom with the punks were outstanding as far as fight choreography goes

ESisback

Reaction score
An Innocent Man
Be Cool
One Good Cop
The usual Suspects
The Client
Runaway Jury
Cinderella Man
Watchmen
Kickass
V ForVendetta
Diggstown
Snatch
The Bank Job
The Italian Job

Mannix

Reaction score
The princess Bride is certainly up there, as is la Strada, platoon, full metal jacket and mutiny on the bounty with Brando, add the shootist and outlaw Josey Wales to the list as well
Useless trivia....the lady in the bar in Josey Wales is one of the "Fun Girls" from The Andy Griffith Show.