Mr. Danny White

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
As per our pre-game agreement.... Here is your requested sig line. I had to delete some of it becasue of the sig line 500 word limit. I included the pics and the summary. Let me know if it is acceptable. :D

Congrats to you and all OU fans on the win. I tip my hat and offer a cyber handshake. Peterson is a beast. The OU offensive line is incredible. I will continue to hold my head high though. Win, lose or draw: Hook'em Horns!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry...had to adjust that sig line...it was driving me crazy :D

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Yes, it's acceptable. The general gist that OU is awesome and Texas sucks comes through! ;)

For posterity's sake, here was my original masterpiece:

2081950.jpg
2081971.jpg

arrow_up.gif
Adrian Peterson -- RB, Oklahoma
6-2, 210 lbs., Fr.

Last Performance -- Welcome to the Heisman race, Adrian Peterson. Peterson ran for 225 yards in the Sooners' biggest game and it's the true freshman's fifth-straight 100 yard game

Last Game Stats -- Adrian Peterson had 32 carries for 225 yards in the second-ranked Sooners' win over No. 5 Texas.

arrow_down.gif
Cedric Benson -- RB, Texas
6-0, 225 lbs., Sr.

Last Performance -- Benson didn't have a bad day, but he was never really a force in the game. This could have been Benson's statement game that every Heisman finalist has. Instead, it was just another bad day against Oklahoma.

Last Game Stats -- Cedric Benson rushed for 92 yards on 23 carries. He also caught 3 passes for 33 yards in No. 5 Texas' loss to No. 2 Oklahoma.[/QUOTE]