MSN: 6 teams on upset alert in NFL Week 16

rwalters31

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/6-teams-on-upset-alert-in-nfl-week-16/ar-BBYd8VG?li=BBnb7Kz

Dallas Cowboys (-2) vs. Philadelphia Eagles
BBYcUm6.img
© Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports
There’s a reason we’re high on Dallas selecting a top receiver in the first round of the 2020 NFL Draft. Even with Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup, Dallas’ offense needs another playmaker. Now, with Dak Prescott dealing with an injury to his shoulder, it’s going to be very interesting to see if the Cowboys lean more on Ezekiel Elliott than they have all season in Week 16.

Regardless of which Cowboys gets the heavy workload offensively, the big reason we’ve put Dallas on upset alert in NFL Week 16 is that its defense isn’t doing it right now. The Los Angeles Rams just took a sledgehammer to this unit, and even though the Eagles come into Sunday’s game with two healthy receivers, we see them having the ability to dictate offensively and win this game at home.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I can see it. I hope we win. But Philly can adjust better than us. As far as a coaching change? Well we will see. I will not ever submit my fandom from the Cowboys however. I'm here for the long haul. Go Cowboys!

Techsass

Reaction score
They may have taken a sledgehammer to the game, but they never used it. Besides it was just a 2 1/2lb stubby.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Every time everyone expects the Cowboys to win they throw up a huge dud. When all odds against them, they rise to the occasion. Hard to tell which Cowboys team will show up tomorrow. Eagles will come out swinging, that’s for sure... can Cowboys throw it back? I hope so.

Rayman70

Reaction score
GIVEN THE STAKES and where this game is being played, it will be very difficult for us to get a W. We will need to be on point early and then maintain that all game.