Mukuamu back in the lab working on speed training

Mr_437

Reaction score
Some guys are already working to better for next season, and that's what you like to see,"The Grinders", getting after it. Interested to see where Zim puts Izzy because it could make or break his career. I say CB, eventhough, it's loaded, but Zim is a old DB coach...I trust his judgment.

2 soild months of pulling those sleds will get some results for sure. Hoping Izzy is one of those guys who benefits from the coaching change.

John813

Reaction score
Definitely wondered what happened to him last year. 2 years ago he started to get more snaps on defense, and looked like he could turn into a role player at least.
Last year, even with multiple injuries back there we saw Thomas leapfrog him-and played well, but Muk just sat/played ST's.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BREAKING NEWS: It's summer workout video time!!! This doesn't impress me at all, seen zeke, seen dak, seen ceedee, seen mazi jumping up steps, TIRED of it!! Want to show me something show me you're watching game film, and studying your opponents!!

Mr_437

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: It's summer workout video time!!! This doesn't impress me at all, seen zeke, seen dak, seen ceedee, seen mazi jumping up steps, TIRED of it!! Want to show me something show me you're watching game film, and studying your opponents!!
Did you see Deuce tho?
He beat Micah in a drill.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
didn't see that one at all, you'd have to show me that, not shocked though
So…. You ***** about a summer workout video, saying if you want to be impressed, these players should show them studying film…

Then within a couple of posts…. Want to see a workout video.

lol….

blueblood70

Reaction score
Really needs to step up. 3 years into his career and not much impact. I was disappointed he couldn't get on the field last year.

I feel bad for the guy obviously he didn't know how to play linebacker and Dan Quinn scheme so he got on the back burner you know like you use DB's as linebackers, so if you can't do it you get sat on the bench...lol scott and Muk might have better shot this season under Zim.. Heck i expect Bell to make big step and losing Kearse wont be noticed..

sbark

Reaction score
Definitely wondered what happened to him last year. 2 years ago he started to get more snaps on defense, and looked like he could turn into a role player at least.
Last year, even with multiple injuries back there we saw Thomas leapfrog him-and played well, but Muk just sat/played ST's.
Agree, seems as if Quinn just preffered the newest toy. Issy showed well when pressed into snaps as a corner, after being a safety all season.

conner01

Reaction score
I was hoping for more out of him. I hope he does well and some other team pays him like a star.
For some reason he didn’t get snaps under Quinn. The question is was it because he didn’t fit Quinn’s prototypical player or did he just not earn it. 2022 he played 13% of snaps and played pretty solid. I’m guessing he fits better in Zimmer scheme