Mukuamu back in the lab working on speed training

conner01

Reaction score
He balled against the Bucs in the play off game and played good in the opportunities he was given. Definitely should've been playing over Joseph and for sure over Wright.
He only played 9% of snaps. The year before he played pretty solid on 13% of snaps. He needs snaps

shabazz

Reaction score
Glad to see he's not using the Moe,Larry and Curly that make up our strenf and conditioning coaches.

This is the words of Demarcus Lawrence and his tired legs....not mine

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For some reason he didn’t get snaps under Quinn. The question is was it because he didn’t fit Quinn’s prototypical player or did he just not earn it. 2022 he played 13% of snaps and played pretty solid. I’m guessing he fits better in Zimmer scheme
Could be just better players in front of him. Under Quinn they signed or drafted a lot of safeties, more than I remember having inn a while. With some hitting FA and this being his last year the pressure for him to show out is on but the opportunity is also there.

jrumann59

Reaction score
your speed is pretty much your speed for professional athletes can you get faster but not noticeably faster. A 4.5 guy might be able to get to 4.4. NFL players tend to get slower from day 1, they add more mass and weight which does not help speed.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
He has to get a chance to play to prove what he can do or not. Coaches don’t always know the best guys to play and maybe he’s in that category.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Really needs to step up. 3 years into his career and not much impact. I was disappointed he couldn't get on the field last year.

Be interesting to see if Zimmer shifts him back to corner. I thought he looked decent at the nickel spot in the 2022 playoffs.