Multiple personnel moves expected before training camp

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Just bring Romo back and let's be done with this QB controversy.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Four open roster spots, already brought back Zeke and Damien Wilson.....

Okay, I got it, they're signing Mackenzy Bernadeau, Geoff Swaim, Alfred Morris, and Nick Hayden. :laugh: :laugh:

I kid, I kid.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Joey Ivie anyone?
yodGpNk.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I figured we'd add that tryout QB, Hohensee. Even with Lance getting most of the snaps in the preseason games, there are some fourth-quarter snaps to be absorbed.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Poach a few players from the UFL who are showing potential to contribute here!

_sturt_

Reaction score
Poach a few players from the UFL who are showing potential to contribute here!
It's plausible that they'll backfill the roster to get to 90 that way.

But to the handful of people I've seen suggesting we could gain some legitimate competitors for an RB slot just because we've gotten two special teams players from the USFL/UFL... that's seriously misguided. For a kicker or a punter or a return man, their skill set will naturally translate. Kicking a field goal from 50 yards out in Birmingham isn't substantially different from doing the same in Dallas. But the difference in the speed of a UFL game and an NFL game is a difficult mountain to conquer. Maybe some position players make a practice squad, but that's likely the best they can hope to achieve.

plymkr

Reaction score
On a serious note I hope Mike talks them into signing that QB Honehe or whatever his name is. Even as a camp arm I’d like to get him in. Wouldn’t mind seeing what he can do with a whole camp and then stash him in the PS.