Multiple personnel moves expected before training camp

plymkr

Reaction score
Bossman Fat got a superbowl before all of us on here...on top of that he got away with murder...
How’s his rap career going? I haven’t been keeping up with him. Speaking of DBs with rap albums. I got bored and pulled out Deion Sanders rap album from ‘94. Wow, I mean seriously wow. I thought the worst thing Deion did in 94 was helping SF beat us in the NFCCG. Naw his rap album is far more traumatizing. It is really, really bad.

Chasing6

Reaction score
There are cap savings to be had. Probably have their eyes on Terrance Williams and a return of Bossman Fat.
We are saving money by being 4 players under the max of 90. Jr. Must be proud.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Not about cheap. It is about finding the right players. Even if they are basically street guys.
They do not count against the cap anyway. Only the top 53.
How do you find the right players in a dumpster, that no one wanted to begin with?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Player acquisition is a … (sigh)

USATSI_8123086_168380616_lowres.jpg
Normally, I don't comment on people's appearance - you are what you are - lord knows I am no Adonis. But this photo of SJ is absolutely cringe-worthy. Looks like a really poor attempt to exude "cool".

Nice suit, though

_sturt_

Reaction score
Simplistic guess from here is, don't expect any new moves until after mini-camp ends on June 6.

McCarthy and McClay, theoretically, discussed each position group, and plausibly went over a few specific names that McClay believes could merit adding for Oxnard. They'll re-evaluate after June 6, then, look to fill out the roster according to whether some players look better than expected in OTAs/mini-camp, some players worse, and whether injuries or injury rehab also figure into the equation.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Stephen says he'll treat prospective vet signees to a bicycle ride and a candy apple. What vet wouldn't be tempted by that?