Muscle carr or redlight cruiser?

therock1982

Reaction score
Brndon carr is the 50m dollar cb!Yet so far his play hasnt warranted his salary and alot of fans-myself included have called for him to be designated a june 1st cut this offseason.
Sunday he gets a chance to redeem himself.
He is likely to be matched up against arguably the leagues best receiver-megatron.
The very same megatron that treated carr like a $20 ***** in 2013.
Carr has to step up this sunday and prove his doubters wrong.If he hitches up his skirt and bends over for megatron again then it could be the end of cowboys season and the end of carr in dallas.
With a new crop of talented cornerbacks like patmon,moore and scandy waiting in the wings the time is now for carr to earn his money.

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
If he keeps up his play over the last month in the playoffs then it might be even tough to justify asking him for a paycut, let alone cut him.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
He could have 10 picks in the postseason and I'd still cut him.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Brndon carr is the 50m dollar cb!Yet so far his play hasnt warranted his salary and alot of fans-myself included have called for him to be designated a june 1st cut this offseason.
Sunday he gets a chance to redeem himself.
He is likely to be matched up against arguably the leagues best receiver-megatron.
The very same megatron that treated carr like a $20 ***** in 2013.
Carr has to step up this sunday and prove his doubters wrong.If he hitches up his skirt and bends over for megatron again then it could be the end of cowboys season and the end of carr in dallas.
With a new crop of talented cornerbacks like patmon,moore and scandy waiting in the wings the time is now for carr to earn his money.

Although Carr is getting overpayed, the sexist degradation is inappropriate.

foofighters

Reaction score
Not sure how that hurts our cap. I'd almost rather see Claiborne go bye bye.

Hoov

Reaction score
A question for anyone who has watched enough games on replay and hopefully with the all 22 review -

Has Carr's overall play this year been as poor as some of the posters have made it out to be ?

I understand he is being paid a lot and his play hasnt been equal to what one would hope from that level of play but has he been average for his position, above average or below average or downright awful.

I think Scandrick has been the best CB hands down. I wonder if Carr has been equal to, better or worse that Moore.

I also wonder if his play would be improved with a better pass rush and if that is why he had much more production in KC that got him that big payday in the first place.