Video: Music for a Cowboys fan's ears

jday

Reaction score
i wonder if stephen a and shannon sharpe scout each other to come up with different ways to try and trash the cowboys. its really crazy how silly they get for ratings. i dont tune into that garbage anymore.
Ignore SA...later on, Max and their visitor acknowledge they are not playing great right now, but come Nov/Dec, this team will be scary... and I agree!

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I did not think that the defense would be close to a respectable level yet.
And they are close to it.
Get to the bye week with 2 more good games and I'm on board.
With respectable.
Plus they can improve :thumbup:

jday

Reaction score
Just imagine if he throws for like 50 yards in the first half next time.
i-smell-an-agenda.jpg

jday

Reaction score
With respectable.
I admittedly did not see Demarcus (Ware) Lawrence (Taylor) in the tea leaves, but he could be what Charles Haley was to The Dynasty. Stay tuned! :thumbup:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With respectable.

They have to see what happens with Zeke after the Rams game. That would be a huge blow to lose him for 6 games.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
All have to say about that show don't care if what they say is good or bad

http://i20.***BLOCKED***/albums/b230/Anthonyccicchetti/DF494DA1-8069-426D-AC8F-0B85905CC7F5.jpg

plymkr

Reaction score
I'm not being sarcastic. I never thought anyone would say that we have 2 superstars on the defensive line. And I also never thought anyone would say we have a defense and mean it. I'm pumped. I thought we'd have a respectable defense in a year or two. No way did I think this year. I'm really excited.

And I agree with Max. Last night reminded me of the Romo game against the niners when Jesse Holly caught the pass in overtime. Romo said in the press conference that he was determined not to go 0-2. It was Dak pretty much stating we're not going 0-2, let's do this fellas.

We're going to tear this world up.

Cowboy Nation!!!!!!!!

waving monkey

Reaction score
I am in full agreement Max Kellerman.His got the pulse of the Cowboys pretty good.
I'd love to win theSB this year but their building in many ways this year mainly between the ears.
Why it's not apparent is whats perplexing.

jday

Reaction score
Never have and never will listen or watch them two.
You can learn something even from a fool.

It's one thing when a Cowboys homer says you have a Super Bowl caliber team; and quite another when a notorious Giants fan says it. Just saying...in my opinion, that means a heck of lot more because if anything their bias makes every word taste like vinegar.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
You can learn something even from a fool.

It's one thing when a Cowboys homer says you have a Super Bowl caliber team; and quite another when a notorious Giants fan says it. Just saying...in my opinion, that means a heck of lot more because if anything their bias makes every word taste like vinegar.
I agree but I can’t stand Stephen a. I can’t watch or hear anything with him for any sport.