Video: Music for a Cowboys fan's ears

jday

Reaction score
I agree but I can’t stand Stephen a. I can’t watch or hear anything with him for any sport.
In the actual video, he speaks for all of a minute, then Max and their guest take over and absolutely gush about the Cowboys defensive performance. They called both Maliek Collins and Demarcus Lawrence blossoming Super Stars. Max admitted they aren't quite there yet, but watch out for this team in November and December because they could very well be a juggernaut as that defense improves (which they absolutely will given their youth) and the offense get's an opportunity against defenses that are suspect. In the first three weeks, the Cowboys faced 3 of the top defenses in the NFL. This next week may be a good opportunity because while the Rams have some really good talent, they are in the first year of a conversion from the 4/3 to the 3/4 under Wade where their best defenses player (Aaron Donald) is miscast in my opinion; Donald belongs in a 4/3.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
i wonder if stephen a and shannon sharpe scout each other to come up with different ways to try and trash the cowboys. its really crazy how silly they get for ratings. i dont tune into that garbage anymore.
Neither does anyone else