Must mute the TV on Sunday

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Can’t stand Joe Buck and his hatred for the Cowboys and love for Rogers combined with Aikman going all out not to be bias towards the Cowboys. TV will be on mute. I wishe there was some way to match up Brad Shams radio coverage with the TV. Can never seem to get the timing right.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Can’t stand Joe Buck and his hatred for the Cowboys and love for Rogers combined with Aikman going all out not to be bias towards the Cowboys. TV will be on mute. I wishe there was some way to match up Brad Shams radio coverage with the TV. Can never seem to get the timing right.

kleenex-trusted-care-flat-carton-facial-tissue.png

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
the radio will never sync. Doesn't bother me at all tbh. All fans should be listening to brad, babe and kristi. They are just flat better than any tv guys and the information is so much better.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
the radio will never sync. Doesn't bother me at all tbh. All fans should be listening to brad, babe and kristi. They are just flat better than any tv guys and the information is so much better.
If you have a DVR you can sync it but it’s a PITA.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the radio is ahead of the TV if you have cable or Satellite. If the radio broadcast is on the Internet, you might be able to pause it like a DVR to sync it up.

Several years ago I thought about designing a device that would basically be a radio with a delay function but I figured it would be too much of a niche market. Maybe Jerry would fund it...;)

I would definitely do it if DVRs had an audio input because most people want to pause the game occassionally which you couldn't do if listening to the radio.

I could design a DVR type device with an optional audio input but it would have to connect to the Satellite or Cable box because the Satellite companies won't support 3rd party tuners as far as I know. Tivo's didn't have audio inputs.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think the radio is ahead of the TV if you have cable or Satellite. If the radio broadcast is on the Internet, you might be able to pause it like a DVR to sync it up.

Several years ago I thought about designing a device that would basically be a radio with a delay function but I figured it would be too much of a niche market. Maybe Jerry would fund it...;)

I would definitely do it if DVRs had an audio input because most people want to pause the game occassionally which you couldn't do if listening to the radio.

I could design a DVR type device with an optional audio input but it would have to connect to the Satellite or Cable box because the Satellite companies won't support 3rd party tuners as far as I know. Tivo's didn't have audio inputs.
It would need to be a device that syncs itself.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would need to be a device that syncs itself.
That would be hard.

Maybe if the whistle to start the game is loud enough then both audio streams could be synced.

Otherwise, a simple dial type button could be used the way you tune and old style radio.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
amen brother glad to hear I'm not the only one, Buck obviously hates the Boys Aikman try's to hard to act like he is not biased. Its really annoying

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Aikman called a good game. Anyone upset with Troy today obviously wants a Dallas fanboi calling the game which would be extremely lame.

pete026

Reaction score
Aikman called a good game. Anyone upset with Troy today obviously wants a Dallas fanboi calling the game which would be extremely lame.
How about him blaming the wrong guy (LT) for the sack on Rodgers. You can make that mistake but you gotta just say you screwed up and not go silent like he did.

His saying Freddy's hold last week on the 2 point conversion was bad also. He's generally good but he sometimes plays up Cowboy opponents to ensure he isn't accused of bias.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Troy certainly had some good advice for the Cowboys towards the end of the game.