Must Win?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I think so.

Hopefully Tony and the rest of the walking wounded make as big of a difference as we all are hoping.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
What do you want everyone to say, it's ok to be 5-5? We're history if we lose this one imo.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
season still has a decent chance of being alive with a win. with a loss its season over.

Givincer

Reaction score
No.

A must win is a game in which if you don't win, your season ends at the last game of the regular season, without question.

Our season does not end at the end of the regular season without question, if we lose. Does it make it more difficult to make the playoffs? Sure. Every loss does. But this is not a must win.

That said, it doesn't matter. We're gonna win anyway. Not going to be even close. :laugh2:

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2411835 said:
I think so.

Hopefully Tony and the rest of the walking wounded make as big of a difference as we all are hoping.

this game is definitely a MUST WIN.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
this reminds me of the game in 2006 when we went into Carolina on a sunday night and basically knew we had to win or else.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Pretty much, unless you expect us to reverse recent history and turn into a December powerhouse.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
djdoug;2412153 said:
well thats what I'm prayin for!!

A bus full of USC cheerleaders will break down in front of your home before that happens.

Givincer

Reaction score
bbgun;2412148 said:
Pretty much, unless you expect us to reverse recent history and turn into a December powerhouse.

If we don't reverse recent history, then regardless of the outcome of this game, we're going no where.

I definitely expect us to reverse recent history, otherwise I'd just stop watching their games now.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
bbgun;2412162 said:
A bus full of USC cheerleaders will break down in front of your home before that happens.

well I'll take them cause they'd be really lost!:laugh2: :laugh2: California is a LONG way from Corpus Christi!!

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
The eagles loss does give us a little more wiggle room.

Now I expect us to win, but I'll paint the one senario where we lose in acceptable fashion and ultimately recover.

IF we play well as a team and lose a close game because Romo is not fully recovered and plays poorly.

In that case I believe the team can recover to finish 10-6 and make the play-offs.
Especially with the eagles loss last night. That was a crushing loss for them. They may enter our week 17 game already eliminated from the play-offs with 7 losses.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
A must win is one where if you lose you go home. But they must win this one or they can probably only lose one more and make the playoffs. Better to lose a non-East game as well.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
djdoug;2412175 said:
well I'll take them cause they'd be really lost!:laugh2: :laugh2: California is a LONG way from Corpus Christi!!

Did I mention that they'd do anything for a hot meal and a bath?