Mutt and Jeff (Tony and Dez) have left the team

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Please check in and leave a promise that, until at least training camp begins, we won't talk about those two disappointments until they make news.
I am tired of those two idiots and more tired of the unrequited love or hate toward them.
Please check in, please task the pledge.

GenoT

Reaction score
Please check in and leave a promise that, until at least training camp begins, we won't talk about those two disappointments until they make news.
I am tired of those two idiots and more tired of the unrequited love or hate toward them.
Wow...a Dez/Romo two-fer hate thread!

Brilliantly conceived, sir!

:popcorn:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Im too young to really know what the Mutt and Jeff reference is exactly and I’m 44.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score

Why don't you just bow out of the forum for a while then and do us all a favor? We're all tired of idiots too. I've done checked in with ya.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
For those who can't let go:

So ... all this time and I find you are an AS groupies? I had you pegged as a Rick Astley closet type. Goes to show you, it takes all kind.
You like the Cocteau Twins? They are swell but delicate, which you might appreciate. Heh.

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Two of the best players that ever wore the Star
"WHO" ever wore the Star!
The Queen and Prince weep for how you Yanks mangle the King's English!
And, no, Staubach and Irvin were the best who ever wore the star!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So ... all this time and I find you are an AS groupies? I had you pegged as a Rick Astley clokset types. Goes to show you, it takes all kind.
You like the Cocteau Twins? They are swell but delicate, which you might appreciate. Heh.
I'm a huge fan of unintentional comedy. AS is a great example. Same with watching Roadhouse. It's hysterical.