MVP, OPOY, DPOY so far?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
If you guys are going to talk about Burrow at least do the man the courtesy of learning his name. It's Burrow.. not Burrows... That said.. The fact that he has kept Cincy afloat while losing Chase for a couple of games shines some positive light on him. Of course it doesn't hurt that they haven't played a team with a winning record since October 9th.. but you can only play who's on your schedule.

Motorola

Reaction score
I know there's still 6 games left, but who would you say is leading candidate for these awards are right now?

MVP: Joe Burrows
I know a lot of people would give this to Mahomes, but I think Burrows deserves it, especially if they make the playoffs. After a slow start, I thought last year might have been a fluke, but he's still performing with a sorry oline and without his best weapon. He has 22 tds and 8 ints on the season so far

OPOY: Justin Jefferson, easy pick, he's on pace for 1900 yards receiving.

DPOY: Micah Parsons, another easy pick, on pace for 19 sacks, and huge reason why our defense is one of the best in the league.

ComebackPOY: Derrick Henry, after missing half of last season, he's having another monster year so far, on pace for 1700 yards rushing, ,4.4 ypc, and 17tds.

RDOY: Its a toss up between Sauce Gardner and Aiden Hutchinson, both having good rookie seasons so far.
Good research