My 1000 Posts Party! Come in, have some cake! Everyone invited!

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Well, it took exactly one year, but here I am at 1,000 posts.. Just wanted to eat a little cake and celebrate the occasion.. Grab yourself a fork and a plate..

FF109006-s.jpg

Go ahead, have a piece of cake! It's tasty..

football%20cake.JPG

Tastes like a championship, huh? Bill's recipe.. He baked it up for me..

Oh lookie!! Someone sent me a Cowboys cheerleader sing-o-gram!!

lg10.jpg

Can I request "We Are The Champions," beautiful? Oh, that sounds great.. I love you.. Oh.. Uh, back to the party..

Guys, pick one of these baseball bats up.. I'm serious.. You'll be glad you did..

amsimg1.jpg

Pinata time!!! Start swinging and beat the crap out of this!!

PC240-2T.jpg

Oh man!! That was fun, wasn't it?! Good times, good times.. Alright, I want to thank everyone for coming to my party! Hope you enjoyed it..

Now get the bleep out of here.. The sing-o-gram and I have some... talking.. to do..

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
Well, it took exactly one year, but here I am at 1,000 posts.. Just wanted to eat a little cake and celebrate the occasion.. Grab yourself a fork and a plate..

FF109006-s.jpg

Go ahead, have a piece of cake! It's tasty..

football%20cake.JPG

Tastes like a championship, huh? Bill's recipe.. He baked it up for me..

Oh lookie!! Someone sent me a Cowboys cheerleader sing-o-gram!!

lg10.jpg

Can I request "We Are The Champions," beautiful? Oh, that sounds great.. I love you.. Oh.. Uh, back to the party..

Guys, pick one of these baseball bats up.. I'm serious.. You'll be glad you did..

amsimg1.jpg

Pinata time!!! Start swinging and beat the crap out of this!!

PC240-2T.jpg

Oh man!! That was fun, wasn't it?! Good times, good times.. Alright, I want to thank everyone for coming to my party! Hope you enjoyed it..

Now get the bleep out of here.. The sing-o-gram and I have some... talking.. to do..

EmmittnRoy???
SNORE!!!
EmmittNROY????
SNNNNORRRRREEE!!!!

EMMITT N ROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wakey, Wakey...:D

get back to work you're dreaming again!

BTW thanks for the invite... congrats on 1K you hoser;)

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
wow i enjoyed that.

and b/c of it...its official, i hate my life

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
aardvark said:
EmmittnRoy???
SNORE!!!
EmmittNROY????
SNNNNORRRRREEE!!!!

EMMITT N ROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wakey, Wakey...:D

get back to work you're dreaming again!

BTW thanks for the invite... congrats on 1K you hoser;)
ha! thanks.. and yeah, i really should probably get back to work instead of searching the internet for Commanders pinata pictures.. :D

superpunk said:
You suck.
You shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

AMERICAS_FAN said:
The popcorn in here ir really Yummy! :popcorn:

** :)
thanks man, glad you like it.. i was wanting to get some TO "Getcha Popcorn Ready" popcorn, but I don't have an extra $400 on me.. Pop Secret is gonna have to do the job!

Future 585 said:
wow i enjoyed that.

and b/c of it...its official, i hate my life
I know what will make you feel better: me and the sing-o-gram just broke up.. and she thinks you're cute..

Everlastingxxx said:
Your party sucks, wheres the booze? :p:
ha! that's my 1000 posts afterparty!

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
Point me towards the beer and strippers please.

Congrats you're one of the good ones.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Screw The Hall said:
Point me towards the beer and strippers please.

Congrats you're one of the good ones.
sorry, couldn't afford any strippers.. but Superpunk is offering to take it all off for a couple of beers, which are located over by the Pin the Tail on Andy Reid..

and thanks man, I appreciate the kind words.. :)

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Yeagermeister, sarcastic cookies taste just as good as the real ones, so thanks. :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
Yeagermeister, sarcastic cookies taste just as good as the real ones, so thanks. :D
We can't afford the good cookies so we bought the generic store brand.....keeping CBZ's Dr Pepper stocked up is expensive :D

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Congrats ---Do you have any words of wisdom for us youngsters---I may be
late so save a little of the cake;)

superpunk

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
sorry, couldn't afford any strippers.. but Superpunk is offering to take it all off for a couple of beers, which are located over by the Pin the Tail on Andy Reid..

and thanks man, I appreciate the kind words.. :)

I'm naked now.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Congrats man...

Were you doing that top 100 player list ? if so, did you ever finish it ?

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
We can't afford the good cookies so we bought the generic store brand.....keeping CBZ's Dr Pepper stocked up is expensive :D
haha, hey I understand.. I mean, I grew up wearing Pro Wings instead of Nikes and eating the cereal in the plastic bags instead of the cereal in the boxes, so your cheap cookie made me feel right at home.. I say we flip the script on CBZ, though, and buy him some Dr. Thunder from Wal Mart and save a few dollars.. :D

justbob said:
Congrats ---Do you have any words of wisdom for us youngsters---I may be
late so save a little of the cake;)
thanks man.. and dont worry, there is plenty of cake to go around..

as far as advice goes.. first off, ya gotta get an avatar.. secondly, refer to yourself in the third person as often as possible cause people really like that here.. and finally, if you really want to make a name for yourself, make a thread that is just a huge, im talking like five paragraph essay stuff here, rant about how much you hate TO and you are gonna renounce your allegiance to the Cowboys because we signed him.. take my advice, and you will have many happy days here..

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
djdoug said:
thats one of the most creative posts I've ever seen!:lmao2:
thanks brosef.. :thumbup:

superpunk said:
I'm naked now.
I'm sick now.

Jarv said:
Congrats man...

Were you doing that top 100 player list ? if so, did you ever finish it ?
thanks man! and YES.. thank you for remembering!! I didn't ever finish it because I had to take a few days off from my computer as I got a new job, and when I got back on here it was moved to the Opinion Zone.. and nobody ever posts in there, as that's where threads go to die.. and it took me about 45 minutes to do each player, so I decided to give it up as i figured nobody would see it in there anyways.. ive had a few people PM me about it, though, wanting me to finish it.. I'd love to finish it, as I was having a ball with it.. maybe the mods, since we are having a party here, will give me a little present and move the thread back to the Zone? if so, I would love to finish it..

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
haha, hey I understand.. I mean, I grew up wearing Pro Wings instead of Nikes and eating the cereal in the plastic bags instead of the cereal in the boxes, so your cheap cookie made me feel right at home.. I say we flip the script on CBZ, though, and buy him some Dr. Thunder from Wal Mart and save a few dollars.. :D

thanks man.. and dont worry, there is plenty of cake to go around..

as far as advice goes.. first off, ya gotta get an avatar.. secondly, refer to yourself in the third person as often as possible cause people really like that here.. and finally, if you really want to make a name for yourself, make a thread that is just a huge, im talking like five paragraph essay stuff here, rant about how much you hate TO and you are gonna renounce your allegiance to the Cowboys because we signed him.. take my advice, and you will have many happy days here..

That fake Captn Crunch is pretty good :D