My 1000 Posts Party! Come in, have some cake! Everyone invited!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
thanks brosef.. :thumbup:

I'm sick now.

thanks man! and YES.. thank you for remembering!! I didn't ever finish it because I had to take a few days off from my computer as I got a new job, and when I got back on here it was moved to the Opinion Zone.. and nobody ever posts in there, as that's where threads go to die.. and it took me about 45 minutes to do each player, so I decided to give it up as i figured nobody would see it in there anyways.. ive had a few people PM me about it, though, wanting me to finish it.. I'd love to finish it, as I was having a ball with it.. maybe the mods, since we are having a party here, will give me a little present and move the thread back to the Zone? if so, I would love to finish it..

Lol...maybe if you finish it, they will bring it back. It was an off-season excercise as I recall, you only have about 11 days left.

Anyhow, congrats agian.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
That fake Captn Crunch is pretty good :D
yeah, actually it is!! and I think that it actually tears your mouth up less than the real Capn Crunch!!

Jarv said:
Lol...maybe if you finish it, they will bring it back. It was an off-season excercise as I recall, you only have about 11 days left.

Anyhow, congrats agian.
haha.. yeah, you are right about that, time is a tickin' away for me to get it done.. im glad you brought it up.. i might just finish it by doing a few a day, and not getting as detailed and creative.. maybe just a picture and a quick comment, at least so i can finish it..