My 1st 2024 Mock Draft

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Round 1 - Jer’zhan Newton-DT- This came down to JPJ versus Newton. Both players I love. In the end I think the DL is the weakest link on this team. Newton is a plug in starter that I think we don’t have anyone remotely like him on the roster.

Round 2- Zach Frazier- Center-I think Frazier is going to fall in a loaded WR/OL class. Much like Schmitz did last year,

Round 3-Roman Wilson- WR- Smooth talented player that I think would have put up much better numbers if he was in a better offense. His best football is ahead of him Easily gains separation in his routes.That’s big for this current QB.

Round 5- Ray Davis-RB- Not a game breaker but a strong inside runner with quick feet and good instincts.

Round 6- Fabian Lovett-DT- We need size and power on the interior. Lovett has all the traits of a run stopping DT. And when a team does nothing in FA, got to address it somewhere.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Newton is a havoc creator. Not sure we will find a better player at 24. My issue would be him and Osa Odighizuwa sharing snaps or even worse, playing in the ridiculous Jones boys nonsense of two 3Techs and then everyone wonders why we suck defending the run.

Frazier at 56 would be a shocker. I think he goes in the 40s.

Roman Wilson is a sneaky good WR.

Ray Davis is a great kid and solid RB. He's instantly better than Rico Dowdle.

Do not like Lovett at all. He does nothing for me.