My 2 cents!

COfWaBnOY

Reaction score
#22 F Jones - I wanted MENDENHALL, threw the remote when Jones' name was called. Now some 5 or so hours after the pick, I'm warming up to it. Which ever one was picked, they were going to be used to spell MB3. However, Jones can also be use in the return game so like I said I'm warming up to it

#28 M Jenkins - I lilke this pick. BUT there is a down side to it. Jenkins should have been picked with the #22 pick. F Jones or C Johnson would have still been there at #28 to be a backup RB/KR, and we would still have the 5th (163) and 7th (235) picks.

#61 M Bennett - Ahhh....didn't we have a 2nd round TE that we traded for a 4th round pick? Don't we have a Pro-Bowl starting TE? Don't we have a starting ILB that on hit away from being an eggplant? Didn't we get our Arses handed to us when our Pro-Bowl starting WR got hurt at the end of last season? Don't we ..... all NEVERMIND!

Day one = B

tunahelper

Reaction score
#61 M Bennett - Ahhh....didn't we have a 2nd round TE that we traded for a 4th round pick? Don't we have a Pro-Bowl starting TE? Don't we have a starting ILB that on hit away from being an eggplant? Didn't we get our Arses handed to us when our Pro-Bowl starting WR got hurt at the end of last season? Don't we ..... all NEVERMIND!

Day one = B[/quote]

Fasano wasnt a receiving TE. We need another for two TE sets and also to backup Witten.
Burnett and Carp are very capable backups to Thomas the eggplant.
What alternatives at WR were better than our young wr's Jerry was stating the draft room logic. I think he makes a good point and there was no need to reach.BTW, If the rookie receiver was even with Hurd/Austin in ability who do you keep on gamedays? I am sure a rookie would not be as good on ST's.

:star: