EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
AFC

South
1 - Colts
2 - Jags
3 - Titans
4 - Texans

Peyton may choke in the playoffs, and Edge may be gone....but they're still the class of this division. Jags are good, but still can't catch the Colts. Titans are just finally leaving cap hell, and while the Texans will be better losing Davis is going to remove much of the benefit of the new coaching staff.

East
1 - Steelers
2 - Bengals
3 - Ravens
4 - Browns

Bengals have the talent for it, but too many questions. I picked the Steelers as default, but the Ravens or Bengals could just as easily win it. The Browns are on the right track, but injuries are already kicking their ***.

North
1 - Patriots
2 - Dolphins
3 - Bills
4 - Jets

Fins are getting close, real close. One more good draft, and they're there. Pats still have the best system in the game and can survive the player loss atleast one more year, so long as Brady doesn't end up like Aikman did. Bills are hopeless, and the Jets are beyond so. Easiest division in the AFC, with only two competitors.

West
1 - Broncos
2 - Cheifs
3 - Chargers
4 - Raiders

I'd love to write the Broncos off, but I think they'll still do it. Chiefs are an obvious second and a WC player with LJ. Chargers set their franchise back 2-3 years letting Brees go (at which point they'll have to replace LT), and the Raiders are just bad.

NFC

South
1 - Panthers
2 - Falcons
3 - Bucs
4 - Saints

Panthers are the best team in the NFC, and this is coming from a Cowboys fan. Falcons and Bucs may switch spots, but they'll go 2 and 3 and not do much. Saints are still bad, but getting better slowly.

East
1 - Cowboys
2 - Giants
3 - Commanders
4 - Eagles

Brunell has lost it all, and Campbell comes in....pushing the Foreskins to 3rd. Cowboys and Giants are close all season, but TO pushes the Cowboys over the Giants by just one game. Both G-men and 'Boys end up with top 5 NFL Defenses, and both are incredibly goood. Eagles learn they need a true RB and/or a nice stud WR not named Owens.

North
1 - Chicago
2 - Vikings
3 - Packers
4 - Lions

Defense wins it, for Chicago. They really need to address offense if they're ever going to go back to a SB. Vikings and Packs are both just above mediocre, but OL of the Pack puts the Vikes above. The Lions are still the Lions.

West
1 - Seahawks
2 - Arizona
3 - St. Louis
4 - 49'ers

The Seahawks win it again, but not nearly as easily as last year. AZ looks better, as does SF. Still, the Seahawks are the best time and this division is another year away from respectability.

NFC Championship - Carolina - Dallas
AFC Championsip - Pats - Colts

Superbowl Champs - Carolina vs. Pats, Carolina Wins

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
windward said:
AFC East
New England 12-4
Miami 11-5*
Buffalo 5-11
Jets 3-13

AFC North
Cincinnati 12-4
Pittsburgh 9-7
Baltimore 7-9
Cleveland 4-12

AFC South
Indianapolis 11-5
Jacksonville 8-8
Houston 5-11
Tennessee 2-14

AFC West
Denver 12-4
San Diego 9-7*
Kansas City 7-9
Oakland 6-10

NFC East
Dallas 13-3
Philadelphia 10-6*
New York 9-7
Washington 7-9

NFC North
Minnesota 9-7
Chicago 8-8
Detroit 6-10
Green Bay 4-12

NFC South
Carolina 11-5
Tampa Bay 10-6*
Atlanta 8-8
New Orleans 6-10

NFC West
Seattle 11-5
Arizona 8-8
St Louis 8-8
San Francisco 5-11

Wildcard
Colts over Dolphins
Bengals over Chargers
Buccaneers over Vikings
Seahawks over Eagles

Divisional Playoffs
Broncos over Colts
Bengals over Patriots
Cowboys over Buccaneers
Panthers over Seahawks

Conference playoffs
Broncos over Bengals
Cowboys over Panthers

Super Bowl XLI
Cowboys over Broncos
There are 32 teams. Each plays 16 games. Two teams play in each game. That means there are 256 games in the regular season. There must therefore be 256 winners and 256 losers.

You have 290 wins and 222 losses. It can't be done. You gotta subtract 34 wins somewhere and place them in the loss column to make it balance.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
There are 32 teams. Each plays 16 games. Two teams play in each game. That means there are 256 games in the regular season. There must therefore be 256 winners and 256 losers.

You have 290 wins and 222 losses. It can't be done. You gotta subtract 34 wins somewhere and place them in the loss column to make it balance.

when it rains...it pours

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Hostile said:

add it up again Hos, it is 256-256. I am very much aware of the mathematics involved

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I'm confident, but I see you have the cowboys up in the top with 13 wins. I dunno, I know we're gonna have a winning record, + 10 games. but the best in the NFL? mmm i dunno sum good teams out there.

Other than that, I'm ok. :D

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
I'm confident, but I see you have the cowboys up in the top with 13 wins. I dunno, I know we're gonna have a winning record, + 10 games. but the best in the NFL? mmm i dunno sum good teams out there.

I generally tilt to the more optimistic side when I pick the Cowboys record before the season. However, this is the first time in ten years that I feel we have an excellent chance at winning the Super Bowl. I'm really really excited.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
kØwbØy said:

Not nessecarily that they are better than Dallas, more of a question of the quality of the teams we play 6 times total.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
windward said:
add it up again Hos, it is 256-256. I am very much aware of the mathematics involved
My apologies. Don't know what I did wrong the first time.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Hostile said:

you math people....:)