My 500th post

fortdick

Reaction score
As the title says, this is my 500th post. I have thought about what I would like to say at this, a minor milestone, point in my Zone participation. Bottom line is, I love this site! The discussions are entertaining and filled with insight. The people are friendly and die hard Cowboys fans. The Mod's do a great job a balancing out what is proper and what is not.

Many of the threads are just plain hillarious. As an official Nors apologist/supporter, I really appreciate the banter back in forth. The jabs are usually good humored and witty.

With the Cowboys back on the road to greatness, I can only say thanks everyone for making this board what is is! Even Pheonix-Talon and Skinsand Terps are great to hear from (although misguided in their loyalties!).

To all my Cowboy Zone friends out there, Thank you very much!

dan

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Congrats on your accomplishments.....and you are correct the Zone is awesome and so are all the knowledgeable posters......some of them amaze me with their insight to break down information about our Cowboys!

playit12

Reaction score
Man! I went and breezed by 500 without even noticing... Oh well... I think for 1000 I'll have to type up something interesting. It might just take the next 480 post to figure out what that can be. With any luck it won't still be about TO and Philly. :rolleyes:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
fortdick said:
As the title says, this is my 500th post. I have thought about what I would like to say at this, a minor milestone, point in my Zone participation. Bottom line is, I love this site! The discussions are entertaining and filled with insight. The people are friendly and die hard Cowboys fans. The Mod's do a great job a balancing out what is proper and what is not.

Many of the threads are just plain hillarious. As an official Nors apologist/supporter, I really appreciate the banter back in forth. The jabs are usually good humored and witty.

With the Cowboys back on the road to greatness, I can only say thanks everyone for making this board what is is! Even Pheonix-Talon and Skinsand Terps are great to hear from (although misguided in their loyalties!).

To all my Cowboy Zone friends out there, Thank you very much!

dan

We would celebrate the event but we are a classless organization. LOL

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Ok Dan....

I have been wanting to ask you this question....

Whats up with that handle "fortdick" ? Is that a name of a town or something ?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
fortdick - for what its worth.

Never answer that question. Leave them guessing who or what the hell your name stands for......