My 75 cents

1942willys

Reaction score
Used to be two bits but inflation ya know....

Our two primary players and most expensive ones are Dak and Micah

Neither showed up

To be blunt Micah has not done much the last month of the season

Now I know some are talking about trading them for a lot of picks or picks and players and that sounds good but Dak has a no trade clause; and that will be expensive for any team as regards a cap hit; so maybe an extension first and then see about a trade; make that part of the extension that he is willing to be traded to a playoff or near playoff team
IF we could do this we could get a load of picks
Yes it means we have to get a QB, and that is tricky; which is why only if the scouting staff think we can get a QB that is a good gamble to be a franchise one

if not trade Micah; we can get a batch of picks for him. Frankly I am tired of all his talk and no action and whinning

Now it we could trade both...

We could have the picks to rebuild this team. Because the sad fact is that we need to.

They are soft; when the heat is on in the playoffs it is not just Dak that sucks; most did

As regards what to do if we do not make the big moves....

Does not matter since the result will be the same; make the playoffs and go one and done or at best two and done and never really challenge for a SB

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Micah is not expensive yet and Dak has a no trade clause.

Micah has yet to become a complete player - he does one thing well - and Dak is Dak. He's been here for 8 years.

I have little confidence that anything the front office does will get this team any further. They've only been trying for 30 years.

1942willys

Reaction score
Rearranging the chairs on the Titanic. All your doing.

The better team lost (BIG) last night because they were outcoached.
Outcoached and out gutted but all I can try and offer is changes to the roster
chances of the real change that would truly matter (AT GM) is less than zero

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Outcoached and out gutted but all I can try and offer is changes to the roster
chances of the real change that would truly matter (AT GM) is less than zero
But you notice how we have changed the roster every year since 1998 and the results have been essentially the same? Let’s remember we haven’t won anything since the late 90s….Micah is 23 years old. We’ve sucked his whole life.

Like @big dog cowboy said. Just rearranging the chairs….

shabazz

Reaction score
This game showed how truly far away from a championship caliber team we truly are.

It wasn't just coaching either. It's the quality both physically and MENTALLY of the players.

Blow this thing up because 2 of our 3 franchise players will never shine in the biggest moments

New coach and new players and rebuild this thing.

The Rams were supposed to be rebuilding and they did a hell of a lot better than we did, competitively speaking.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Used to be two bits but inflation ya know....

Our two primary players and most expensive ones are Dak and Micah

Neither showed up

To be blunt Micah has not done much the last month of the season

Now I know some are talking about trading them for a lot of picks or picks and players and that sounds good but Dak has a no trade clause; and that will be expensive for any team as regards a cap hit; so maybe an extension first and then see about a trade; make that part of the extension that he is willing to be traded to a playoff or near playoff team
IF we could do this we could get a load of picks
Yes it means we have to get a QB, and that is tricky; which is why only if the scouting staff think we can get a QB that is a good gamble to be a franchise one

if not trade Micah; we can get a batch of picks for him. Frankly I am tired of all his talk and no action and whinning

Now it we could trade both...

We could have the picks to rebuild this team. Because the sad fact is that we need to.

They are soft; when the heat is on in the playoffs it is not just Dak that sucks; most did

As regards what to do if we do not make the big moves....

Does not matter since the result will be the same; make the playoffs and go one and done or at best two and done and never really challenge for a SB
Too much info. I only wanted 50 cents from you.

Havic

Reaction score
3rd most drops in the league
Most penalized team
A one read qb
Virtually no lbers
Planned and went to a party the night before the game.

This team needs to be blown up and some major discipline. Bill b is the only one who I can see turning this circus around. Similar to what bill parcels did