My bets for this game !

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Living in the Islands, everybody usually comes from somewhere else. Me, from New Zealand, my girlfreind of 2 years - born and raised in Pittsburgh. Went to Pitt. University.
So as you can imagine, this weekends game is 2 years in the makeing for us.
I will be decked out in Cowboys gear, her in her Steelers gear. At her house in Oahu, just us and the high def. TV.
Been talking smack for weeks. If Cowboys win (when) she has to don all Cowboys gear and pose for photos. Some that are not so risque will be sent to her family in Pitts.Her dad will be pissed :D . Some will be for just my eyes only ;) . Her bet is if the Steelers win she gets to make a complete menu with desert, I will have to cook and serve her at her pleasure.
We also have a extra set of bets that require me to just say, there can be no loser (if you know what I mean).

So, anyone have any interesting bets going on this weekend ? Any ideas for other propositions !

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Got a spare bedroom and does she have any good looking girlfriends?

gmoney112

Reaction score
my girlfriend was born and raised in NY, and i'm from east texas....so you can see how that works out. if i hear "tony homo" one more time i think im going to kill her, just kidding...i think

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
kiheikiwi;2459805 said:
We also have a extra set of bets that require me to just say, there can be no loser (if you know what I mean).

Sounds like not matter what, someone's going down.