My biggest concern with this is we took a massive step backwards in the playoffs

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Isnt an individual player, and its not a unit. Its the fact that we took a massive step backwards in the playoffs. In last years playoffs we asserted our will against a weaker team, and while the SF loss was frustrating, that was a game we easily could have won. The frustrating thing about the end of 2022 was that it made the NFCCG at least seem realistic.

This year we get blown off the field at home against a team that was barely .500. Despite records and stats, the team took a massive step backwards. My concern is that we could be approching another 2019, where on paper the team should contend but everything falls apart. Like 2019, our HC is going into the year with 1 year left on his contract

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Dak will revert to 2022 form against a 1st place schedule. Something people didn’t realize was how easy Dak had it this season. We played the easiest pass defense schedule in the league.

I don’t expect to win the division next season and missing the playoffs is definitely in play. Only thing that might save us is the Giants and Skins handing us 4 wins.

Aven8

Reaction score
This team needs some toughness. They needs LB’s and RB’s in the biggest way. We also need to find a bonafide #2 WR. Cooks is fine, but he’s not a #2.