My Biggest Fear In This Game Is Their Pass Rush

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we can't keep Dak up and throwing the ball with a clean pocket, i'm not sure how things will be! I pray they give our RT some help with all these TE's they have on the roster. If Dak can stay clean, it's common sense that good things should happen, especially the way he's been playing recently. Please give your thoughts on our blocking for this game!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, the best play to solve that is to get Dak out of the pocket. That's where he should be. He's at his best when he's moving he's at his worst in a pressure pocket.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, the best play to solve that is to get Dak out of the pocket. That's where he should be. He's at his best when he's moving he's at his worst in a pressure pocket.
well we have to get those guys blocked on he edge for him to be able to get out there right?

SoBlue128

Reaction score
They need to have Fergie chip the living crap out of Reddick to slow his rush down

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Whatever happened in the first game has absolutely nothing to do with this game
It helps psychologically, nothing more and nothing less. Dallas is now at home in which they play a lot better. They still have to come out firing on all cylinders but they know they can go toe-to-toe with them…..unlike SF.

JBS

Reaction score
Dak is one of if not the highest graded qb when facing pressure. So no

Lutonio

Reaction score
It has been weird with Philadelphia. Their pass rush has been good, but not special. Honestly, it should be better given how many strong players are there. They will need it to show up big time to beat the Cowboys.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It has been weird with Philadelphia. Their pass rush has been good, but not special. Honestly, it should be better given how many strong players are there. They will need it to show up big time to beat the Cowboys.
Two players mainly reddick, then sweat

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Eagles aren't ready for this new offense.

:thumbup:
Heck, when Steele went on unemployment insurance last Eagle's game, the Dallas offense still should have won the game, then.

That would have been 7 in a row.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
The Eagles aren't ready for this new offense.

:thumbup:
I also think that some good things have happened since then. Dak and his guys are clicking. On the other hand they also haven't played a single competent defense since then... gonna be a great game, can't wait.

All I know is that @Rockport and his pathetic bunch of super Daksters can't wait to either stick it to the so called "haters" in case we win and find countless excuses for Dak in case of a loss. Book it.