My Biggest Fear In This Game Is Their Pass Rush

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
If we can't keep Dak up and throwing the ball with a clean pocket, i'm not sure how things will be! I pray they give our RT some help with all these TE's they have on the roster. If Dak can stay clean, it's common sense that good things should happen, especially the way he's been playing recently. Please give your thoughts on our blocking for this game!
Dak has to speed up his clock tonight - he is not going to get the time he had against Wash and Seattle.

Dont hold the ball too long from the first snap and take a sack and risk a fumble, your legs are your best friends tonight.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I also think that things have happened since then. On the other hand they also haven't played a single competent defense since then... gonna be a great game, can't wait.
Then there are only about what, three real defenses in the NFL and the rest are all woosies?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak has to speed up his clock tonight - he is not going to get the time he had against Wash and Seattle.

Dont hold the ball too long from the first snap and take a sack and risk a fumble, your legs are your best friends tonight.
amen my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If we can't keep Dak up and throwing the ball with a clean pocket, i'm not sure how things will be! I pray they give our RT some help with all these TE's they have on the roster. If Dak can stay clean, it's common sense that good things should happen, especially the way he's been playing recently. Please give your thoughts on our blocking for this game!
the biggest fear is Steele as the weak link. last time he was abused. the coaches have to keep an eye on it early and then put somebody on that side.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Gosh! Thanks so much for sharing your “biggest” fear. With all of your other fears, it is quite a relief to know what your “biggest” fear is. Now, I don’t have to spend the rest of Sunday wondering, “Hmm, I wonder what Coogi’s biggest fear is?”

GORICO

Reaction score
put Ferg over their to chip then roll out to flat....he knocked that one LB for seahawks on his butt last game then

caught pass

GORICO

Reaction score
Gosh! Thanks so much for sharing your “biggest” fear. With all of your other fears, it is quite a relief to know what your “biggest” fear is. Now, I don’t have to spend the rest of Sunday wondering, “Hmm, I wonder what Coogi’s biggest fear is?”
we will find a way....Dak getting better 3 step drop and rip the ball

GORICO

Reaction score
I also think that some good things have happened since then. Dak and his guys are clicking. On the other hand they also haven't played a single competent defense since then... gonna be a great game, can't wait.

All I know is that @Rockport and his pathetic bunch of super Daksters can't wait to either stick it to the so called "haters" in case we win and find countless excuses for Dak in case of a loss. Book it.
Streif---count me in as one too

GORICO

Reaction score
Heck, when Steele went on unemployment insurance last Eagle's game, the Dallas offense still should have won the game, then.

That would have been 7 in a row.
CC---- no team can win when you play a team and refs....we got so cheated that game....Jerrah paying off

these refs today

GORICO

Reaction score
a lot of pulling and running on edges and roll outs and RPO's....those Sheagles will be crappin their pants

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
surely would never be you, a fly doesn't fear you ole softy!!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
CC---- no team can win when you play a team and refs....we got so cheated that game....Jerrah paying off

these refs today
;) Dallas should have reached up and won it. That part is on them, because they still could have done it. In the NFL there are no Mother may I's when you still should have done it. Twice against the Packers the Cowboys should still have closed the deal with their own efforts. Agreed, but refs be damned.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I also think that some good things have happened since then. Dak and his guys are clicking. On the other hand they also haven't played a single competent defense since then... gonna be a great game, can't wait.

All I know is that @Rockport and his pathetic bunch of super Daksters can't wait to either stick it to the so called "haters" in case we win and find countless excuses for Dak in case of a loss. Book it.
oh, you are one of the boys...get a room.

Don't put your words for another poster...then you are nothing less than just an insult. Let's go with some more of your just demonstrated crap. I have spent a considerable time in law and it's enforcement. You are a coward who belly bumps. Again, get a room!

I agree with the Dak Prescott comment. This should be a great game tonight. That's as far as I project. As far as objections...that can wait until played out. Hero.

GMO415

Reaction score
Fear? Bottom line can the iggles sweep DAL at home? Hell no.