My Dodge Neon

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
got totaled yesterday as the result of being hit by a mac truck, luckily my friend, who is on this board but doesn't post much i believe his name is vikings7, only received a small cut requiring two stiches. My litle Jack Russle Tarrier, only recieved the shakes. my self only recieved a sore neck. Ill post the pictures of my car when i get them on my computer.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
kowboys 05 said:
got totaled yesterday as the result of being hit by a mac truck, luckily my friend, who is on this board but doesn't post much i believe his name is vikings7, only received a small cut requiring two stiches. My litle Jack Russle Tarrier, only recieved the shakes. my self only recieved a sore neck. Ill post the pictures of my car when i get them on my computer.
Good to hear the pup is ok :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
kowboys 05 said:
Yikes. Glad everyone is okay.

the kid 05

Reaction score
thanks guys...there is one benefit out of this all...i dont have to change my leaky oil pan after all ;), im just glad someone was watching us

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Glad to hear everyone is alright Kowboys 05! This is the most important part of it.

Well if it was his fault, insurance check here I come.

the kid 05

Reaction score
here are my pictures of my past neon and present car, sorry they are so large

1999 Dodge Neon Xpresso
10x7xwz.jpg

10x8013.jpg

2003 Chevy Blazer Xtreme
10x80hc.jpg

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
That's all it took total it? I guess they are looking at the blue book value.

the kid 05

Reaction score
yea it was a 99 with 87 thousand miles